PA - Six dead, one injured in Montgomery County killing spree, 15 Dec 2014

sorry wrong link - here

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/12/five_people_killed_in_montgome.html

Five people are dead in three communities in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and police are looking for a possible military veteran in connection with the shootings, WPVI Channel 6 is reporting out of Philadelphia.
Police responding at 3:55 a.m. Monday to a shooting in Lower Salford Township found a woman dead, the television station said.
Two more people were found shot dead a half-hour later in Lansdale, Channel 6 said.
Two people were later discovered shot to death in Souderton, police told the television station.
Channel 6 said the shootings are connected and the gunman was at large. The alleged gunman's vehicle was found, the television station said.

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 24 guests).

Please feel free to join us guests, and share in the discussion. :)

I heard there was going to be a news conference. But I cannot find it. It was on Fox news an hour ago. I also heard he has his children with him but cannot find that either.

Where was his car found?

I have a friend who lives in the first victims apt. complex. apparently the first victim was his (ex) wife then he went to another location and killed her mother....... took his kids from the first crime scene but they have been found safe. oy vey.

Mike Neilon6ABC @MikeNeilon · 2m 2 minutes ago #Developing: #Montcoshooting search being expanded into wooded area near the Pennsburg location. Gunman remains on the loose. Five dead.

Bucks Courier Times ‏@CourierTimes 2m2 minutes ago

RT @Coughlinreports: Police are banging on the door of a Pennsburg resident believed to be involved in multiple homicides #montcoshooting

Horrific! I just can't wrap my head around this kind of evil..................

Oh dear! Is CNN reporting any of this? I don't like FOX NEWS, even though I get their alerts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back