GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

Thread 23

Thread 24

Thread 25

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

BREAKING: Aggravated kidnapping arrest made in connection with Christina Morris
Plano PD still searching for missing woman

At 7:50 a.m., Plano Police Department detectives executed an arrest warrant on Enrique Gutierrez Arochi, 24, at his Allen home.

*snip

"The basis of this arrest stems in part from results of DNA samples that were collected earlier," said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. "We still do not know where Christina is ... but it appears that she was in [Arochi's] car."
Tilley did not say what sort of DNA evidence was collected, only that it came back positive as Christina's DNA.

*snip

"I&#8217;m glad they got him and I&#8217;m glad he&#8217;s not at his house anymore feeling like he&#8217;s got away with something," said Mark Morris, Christina's father. "Hopefully he talks now. He&#8217;s looking at a long time in jail."
The Morris family found out about the arrest when detectives arrived at their home to deliver the information firsthand.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_0a754788-82e3-11e4-a7a1-43456d7ec818.html

Thread # 25? UGH. Where is Christina, Enrique???

I hope and pray this is the last thread and that Christina is home very soon!!! #FINDCHRISTINA #CHRISTINAMORRIS #COMEHOMENINA

Just a random comment that the person who is also on a federal contract hold with HF arrested before thanksgiving really seems to fit the bill by the looks of it as a big time drug dealer from his photo :gasp:

People were asking about EA's 2010 arrest. I posted this in another thread when it was asked earlier. It was found by a poster and posted back in thread #14. I'm on my phone and not able to navigate as easily as on my desktop. But it was a theft charge and was the bod where he hired a bondsman out of Lewisville. Here is the info:

State of Texas vs. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
Filed 20 Dec 2010
Date of crime 17 Dec 2010
Case # 2010146533
Theft under $50

Truly hoping for some good news this morning, as in more arrests. This story needs to be told, the family needs peace. NOW. I can't imagine if there is a trial, what more hell they could possibly have to go through. I have always been leaning towards SA in this case, esp since I think EA jumped at the chance to leave when Christina did. What has happened to HF may put a new spin on this case...I think the 15 texts will tell the story. God Bless this family!

Thanks! I have never seen that but for some reason didn't think it was Jr. at all. I don't understand all of those court websites. They are confusing. :)

People were asking about EA's 2010 arrest. I posted this in another thread when it was asked earlier. It was found by a poster and posted back in thread #14. I'm on my phone and not able to navigate as easily as on my desktop. But it was a theft charge and was the bod where he hired a bondsman out of Lewisville. Here is the info:

State of Texas vs. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
Filed 20 Dec 2010
Date of crime 17 Dec 2010
Case # 2010146533
Theft under $50

Thanks! I have never seen that but for some reason didn't think it was Jr. at all. I don't understand all of those court websites. They are confusing. :)

It was back in thread #14 (where the person found the 2010 arrest) I know it was hard to find but wanted to clear up that it was not a drug charge that EA was arrested for.

Random thought-- If efforts go toward showing Christina's picture south of the border, I hope that some of the images are with her having darker hair-- if she's alive post-kidnapping (and I know we all are praying this is the case!) enough time has passed where her hair would have grown out to its naturally darker color, and/or her hair color would most likely be the one of the first things someone would change to conceal her identify.

Great idea! Will pass that on to Jonni. We do have a photo posted with Christina with dark hair. I will post and maybe Catpatrol could add somehow for the billboard/Mexico stuff??? Is that possible?

Random thought-- If efforts go toward showing Christina's picture south of the border, I hope that some of the images are with her having darker hair-- if she's alive post-kidnapping (and I know we all are praying this is the case!) enough time has passed where her hair would have grown out to its naturally darker color, and/or her hair color would most likely be the one of the first things someone would change to conceal her identify.

Great idea! Will pass that on to Jonni. We do have a photo posted with Christina with dark hair. I will post and maybe Catpatrol could add somehow for the billboard/Mexico stuff??? Is that possible?

Sure no prob. The file is on my laptop at home so I can get that done tonight.

Random comment: I've seen several people mention that Christina was out of EA's league and that is why he may have made a move on her and then gotten mad when she rejected him, but if the pic I saw was really of his girlfriend (the one listed and then not listed on the jail visitor log), she was beautiful and I would have considered her even more out of his league than CM!! If that was her, I'm really surprised.

While I agree that EA's girlfriend is pretty, I think generally sexual assault is more about power and control rather than sexual attraction or desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff