Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
Unidentified Black Female

The victim was discovered on February 3, 1981 in Miami-Dade County, Florida
Estimated Date of Death: Less than one day prior
Cause of Death: Multiple blunt force trauma
Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 16-26 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 90 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair with bleach blond parts, curly/kinky medium length; brown eyes.
Clothing: White/beige shirt, Chic brand blue jeans, white bra and bikini underwear with the words Rest Area Visitors Welcome.
Dentals: Available. Gap between two front teeth.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Case History
The victim was found lying on the grass in the Japanese Gardens on Watson Island, with multiple lacerations and bruises all over her body.
Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office
305-545-2400
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
1981-0422

NCIC Number:
U-156045629
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office

Not sure how likely this is as she disappeared in Sept. of 1979 from Texas, but she does seem to fit a majority of the description for the UID.

Pinkie Mae Davis-Herron
was 23 at the time she went missing, has a gap between her front two teeth and seems to have curly/kinky black hair that is medium length. She was 5' 3" feet tall
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/davis-herron_pinkie.html

Yep, sure can

Attachments

• davis-herron_pinkie2.jpg
    davis-herron_pinkie2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 199
Pinkie Davis-Herron on right, unidentified woman on left
Nose definitely looks different to me. Pinkies nose turns downward while the reconstruction looks like she has an upturned nose. I wish there was a post mortem photo to actually compare...

I know in this case, it should be about right bc she hadn't been dead long

Unless the blunt force trauma includes damage to the face. In that case the features could be significantly distorted. My first reaction was that Pinkie looked nothing like her, especially through the forehead, but her face is turned to 3/4 view while the reconstructions are face-on so it's hard to tell whether the unidentified woman's forehead slopes back. Also, Pinkie has her hair puffed up at the point of her head, which exaggerates the apparent slope of her forehead.

They didn't specify whether the bruises on this girl's body were recent or older. If some were newer and some were older, that could suggest a history of abuse in this woman's life.

Are there any post mortem pictures for this jane doe?

It seems as if this is one of those cases where the reconstruction is really a postmortem pic retouched to make it look as if she was alive (these seem to be really common)

Hey guys, I think I might be able to provide some insight as to what Japanese Gardens she was found in. Perhaps they were the Ichimura Miami-Japanese Gardens? As far as I know they're the only Japanese Gardens in Watson Island, although I haven't lived in Miami-Dade county in a really long time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watson_Island#Current_public_facilities

Samantha Steinberg (Doe Network reconstruction artist) really does fantastic reconstructions. She really brings this Doe back to life.

I know, the second recon with her hair down looks so good that I can't even tell that she's really dead.

Also, her undergarments appear to be purchased at a rest stop, which indicates to me that she might not be from the local area. Maybe she was a hitchhiker or a runaway who was intercepted? She looks to be on the younger side of the age estimates. Or she was abducted by someone who she knew (maybe an abusive spouse, boyfriend, or even parents) when they decided to take her life? Again, I would really be interested in knowing if the bruises were all inflicted when she was being killed or if a few of them were healing/inflicted a noticeable amount of time before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back