TX - Delmy Ruiz for severing ex's penis, Harris County, 2004

After reading that article, I'd say he's lucky she left him with half a penis.

Is this some sort of Spanish custom? They're the only ones I've heard of. I guess it's kind of like the death penalty - there are no repeat offenders!

The unkindest cut of all!

PS: Sniffy!!! how are you feeling?? :blowkiss:

Sniffy38 said:
After reading that article, I'd say he's lucky she left him with half a penis.

Is this some sort of Spanish custom? They're the only ones I've heard of. I guess it's kind of like the death penalty - there are no repeat offenders!

Obviously someone hasn't been reading the bizarre news forum. ;)

A Houston jury today found Delmy Ruiz guilty of aggravated assault in the severing of her ex-boyfriend's penis with a knife.

Ruiz, who listened to the verdict through headphones, closed her eyes and lowered her head when she heard the verdict.

Earlier today, Assistant District Attorney Mike Trent told jurors that despite Ruiz's claims of violent rape, she is still a criminal for cutting off her former boyfriend's penis.

"You don't have the right to cut it off because you've been raped. You have the right to call the police," Assistant District Attorney Mike Trent told jurors during his closing argument.

The defense attorney also criticized Nuñez's testimony that he blacked out and had no recollection of the incident.

"Whose story is more believable, more plausible? Whose makes more common sense?" Radosevich asked.

He urged jurors to focus on the brutal nature of the sexual assault that Ruiz described in testimony Thursday.

"Imagine having sex when you don't want to," Radosevich said.

He asked the six women on the jury to consider such a situation.

"And for the men," he said in closing, "I want each one of you to think how you would feel if you were lying on your belly while someone violated you and then he made you (perform oral sex).

"And there's a knife there."
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3277274

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246