Found Deceased FL - Douglas Swanson, 28, Jacksonville, 14 December 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Douglas Swanson Jr.
635545108866622747-swanson.jpg

Jacksonville man reported missing
A family is asking for the public's help in finding 28-year-old Douglas Swanson Jr. According to Swanson's wife, he was last seen leaving a friend's party somewhere near Newton and Belfort Road December 14. She was told he discussed going to Jacksonville Beach. Swanson reportedly got his White Chevy Tahoe stuck in a ditch near the party, but a friend was able to pull his vehicle out. He continued on Newton Rd, according to the police report.

No one has been in contact with Swanson since. His family says his phone is no longer working.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2014/12/18/missing-douglas-swanson-jr/20597453/

Verified Insider: 1TruthSleuth

NamUs

Is his vehicle missing as well?
(Just wondering as it stated that it had previously been stuck in a ditch, but was pulled out- was it possibly bad driving conditions?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the FB page pics and this young man never smiles, and I saw only one that had a partial smile. Was he depressed? Was he drinking?

Im thinking he went off the road!
Maybe he had to much to drink.

Mom is a friend of a friend, she is still searching. Can we get some helpful suggestions for her?

Mom is a friend of a friend, she is still searching. Can we get some helpful suggestions for her?
There are forums on this and they have lots of info. Go to the main forum page and look around. Does she know any search and rescue services nearby? Maybe some would help her? Is local police supportive and has she started a FB page?

I am having a very difficult time opening those pages, in fact a lot of pages here. Local police are very helpful and she has pages opened where ever she has been allowed to. Fb, twitter, various other groups. His cousin may join here his wife is active duty

I am having a very difficult time opening those pages, in fact a lot of pages here. Local police are very helpful and she has pages opened where ever she has been allowed to. Fb, twitter, various other groups. His cousin may join here his wife is active duty

On the left under our Post, there is a triangle that alerts moderators. They can help you. You should be able to see all forms and threads. Scroll to the top of this page and look above the dark yellow banner. There's a row of choices. Choose "forums", and when you get there, scroll around until you see the info and help pages. Click on it and there's helpful info in there.

Thanks, I just started using tap a talk and it's so different thank you for your help.
Doug is still missing. The detective assigned has been very helpful to the family. All people at the party he left have been spoken to and no one knows anything its so frustrating

It seems like a really vindictive thing to do at a time like this. And she changed his address a week after he went missing? That seems really suspicious.

Family continues search for missing Jacksonville man
Douglas Swanson went missing after Christmas party on Southside
http://www.news4jax.com/news/family-continues-search-for-missing-jacksonville-man/30449328
Laura Swanson showed News4Jax wedding pictures taken just last year. She said they serve as a constant reminder that she will never give up on searching for her husband.

"It's like I'm helpless but hopeful because of the other people surrounding me," she said. "I just need people to know that we love each other very much, and his family loves him very much and if you know anything you have to let somebody know. Write it on a Post-it, know it doesn't matter but we need to find him and bring him back home where (he belongs)."

The shared photos are in the video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back