GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

Thread 23

Thread 24

Thread 25

Thread 26

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

Affidavit: DNA of missing Fort Worth woman found on trunk of suspect&#8217;s Camaro
Published: December 19, 2014 10:37 am

New details released Friday show that a swab taken from the edge of the trunk opening of Enrique Arochi&#8217;s Camaro was a perfect match to DNA of Christina Morris, despite Arochi&#8217;s statements to police that the missing woman was never in his car.

snip

Documents related to that arrest had been sealed but then were released by the court on Friday morning.

Police say interviews show that Arochi was angry that night because another friend had &#8220;refused his sexual advances&#8221; and that &#8220;an opportunity presented itself for him to act upon his anger and sexual frustration when he found himself alone&#8221; with Morris.

According to the probable cause affidavit for Arochi&#8217;s arrest, the DNA sample of Morris on Arochi&#8217;s car was not from mere touch but more likely from a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva, according to analysis by Dr. R. Staub, the Plano Police Department&#8217;s expert on DNA.

http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-worth-woman-found-on-trunk-of-suspect.html/

I suppose I'll just move my last thought on over to this thread, lol..
not sure how to do it properly though..

"Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom4 View Post
I agree with you. But, it was said her phone died not almost dead which was why she couldn't use it. This is confusing to me."

if i have 10% or less battery left on my phone, i wont use it. in case of emergency i dont want it to completely die. so id ask to use some ones phone to call my bf real quick and let him know to leave the door unlocked. so maybe it was assumed her phone was dead because she borrowed his, but it actually had a LITTLE charge left... which would be very smart, and lucky for her now that we find out it did ping!

"Based on the evidence detailed in this Affidavit, Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi intentionally and knowingly abducted Christina Marie Morris as Affiant does not find it reasonable, especially in light of additional lies found to have been told by Arochi about his activities with Morris the morning she disappeared, that Christina Morris voluntarily entered the trunk of Arochi's Camaro. Thus, Affiant believes Christina Morris would have had to have been placed or forced into the trunk of Arochi's vehicle without her consent by Enrique Gutierrez Arochi in order for her DNA to be present in that location. "

"Based on personal investigation, Affiant believes that these samples constitute evidence related to an aggravated kidnapping offense committed near the 5700 block of Legacy Drive in Plano, Collin County..."
https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

They do not believe she got into the Camaro willingly in the parking garage IMO. BBM

I wonder if they have EA returning to the shops on camera? Surely they would've arrested him long ago if they had more footage right? Maybe forensics on the phones took awhile. Sorry to have both asked a question and possibly answered it in my post. Ugh

I wonder if they have EA returning to the shops on camera? Surely they would've arrested him long ago if they had more footage right? Maybe forensics on the phones took awhile. Sorry to have both asked a question and possibly answered it in my post. Ugh

According to the docs released today, DNA analysis did not come back until Dec. 9. So who know which took longer, the DNA or phone/ping records, but I believe they wanted both back prior to arrest IMO.

Is it possible that he punched her and knocked her out and then placed her in his trunk and then took off?

You do have to wonder why she called Her other friend to tell him She was still walking w EA... Not saying I think he took part, just saying it's kinda weird unless someone, herself even, felt odd w EA.

The list they found, IMo, is a list that was made about things that could tie him to this.
I don't know his preferred language but it may not of been him who wrote the list.

Jmo.

FOX 4 News
1 hr ·
DNA of Christina Morris found in trunk of Enrique Arochi's car.... new details released in arrest warrant..... http://bit.ly/1sPajIW

( old news to some of you but I just saw it :( )

Cards are stacked against him now. Enrique seriously just needs to tell this family where they can find their girl. Hopefully someone will convince him.

I thought maybe she left with him they went somewhere. He then takes her back to her car and
Attacks. This is when she is placed in the trunk.

I agree time to cowboy up and tell what happened and where she is.

You do have to wonder why she called Her other friend to tell him She was still walking w EA... Not saying I think he took part, just saying it's kinda weird unless someone, herself even, felt odd w EA.

The list they found, IMo, is a list that was made about things that could tie him to this.
I don't know his preferred language but it may not of been him who wrote the list.

Jmo.

yes I could see SN calling her to see if she made it to get car okay, but why would CM call him? To give him an update that she was almost there?

"Nickerson told Affiant that after Christina and Enrique left the apartment that Christina called Nickerson from her cellular phone and she advised him that she was still walking to her vehicle at that time."

Jmo.
Maybe it was an awkward walk and a phone call was a good distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni