MI MI - Daisy Zick, 43, Battle Creek, 14 January 1963

Stella

Reaction score
Daisy Zick, an employee of Kelloggs Cereal company, was found stabbed 27 times in her own home in a suburb of Battle Creek, Michigan. The crime took place during a minus zero degree snowstorm on January 13, 1963. Three witnesses saw the killer but because of the weather, could not say for sure if it was a man or woman. There are MANY theories on who could've killed her and why, including the fact that she was known to be promiscuous with several married men in her neighborhood and at work. Author Blaine Pascoe recently wrote a book about this unsolved murder; has anyone read it yet?

http://zintaaistars.blogspot.com/2013/08/murder-in-battle-creek-story-of-daisy.html

I haven't read it nor did I know about this murder. From looking around the internet after seeing your post, it looks to be a very interesting case. The author stated that he was able to speak with her son and learned a lot about the background of her and the family. I definitely think it would be worth reading and see this case get solved.

Murder in Battle Creek: The Sensational Murder of Daisy Zick, The History Press, (June 2013)

Bumping up this unsolved murder which took place 60 years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back