18 y/o Black male shot dead by Police in St Louis suburb of Berkeley MO

KEVINinTO

Former Member
Reaction score
DEVELOPING STORY

Just moments ago! 18 y/o youth was shot dead in a gas station parking lot in Berkeley MO which is the town right next to Ferguson!

It is claimed that the youth was unarmed. Situation is very tense at the scene with mother and family in attendance. Angry crowd is growing (this is Mike Brown all over again)

For up to the minute reports including vine video's following this twitter feed

EDIT: The hashtag #AntonioMartin is now trending on twitter

https://twitter.com/search4swag

What was the young man doing prior to the police shooting him? Was he committing a crime? Thought to have a weapon?

What was the young man doing prior to the police shooting him? Was he committing a crime? Thought to have a weapon?

There is not enough information right now to know. Bystanders claim that he was "shot for fitting the description" and that he was "unarmed" but as we know with the MB case a lot of misinformation gets put out at the beginning these stories.

Ferguson PD staging for crowd control in Berkeley "there is a large crowd gathering up there"

Requesting Ferguson PD send "as many as we can send"

"all cars respond to Hanley and Frost"

This is giving me a sick feeling. Hopefully, because it supposedly happened in a gas station parking lot there will be some video. But even if there is, doesn't mean it will tell the whole story.

True, at least there will be video .. I feel sick too .. :(

Ferguson PD "All cars en route to the code 1000 in Berkeley switch to Riot A"

Crowd is split in two as police try and disperse demonstrators, as well as keep people away from the investigation area. Lots of yelling and swearing ...

Oh wow it's getting heated .. one of the police said 'my name is Officer go *advertiser censored** yourself!' when asked what his name was .. great.

This world has gone to Hell in a hand basket.

Oh wow it's getting heated .. one of the police said 'my name is Officer go *advertiser censored** yourself!' when asked what his name was .. great.

Unlike protestors, LE has an obligation to remain professional. When an officer says something like that, it's worse than ten thousand chants from protestors, because to the protestors, it validates their anger and tells them they are right to protest.

Basically police have formed a human shield in front of the crime scene, you can hear the mother crying 'that's my baby' over and over .. so *advertiser censored* sad to hear her.

Yep that's what I thought he said... Oh boy this isn't gonna be good.. At all... Yet this officer wants respect in return?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back