GUILTY TX - Angela Russell, 45, Splendora, 18 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Angela Russell
picture

Splendora woman missing since Dec. 18
A 45-year-old Splendora woman has been missing since Thursday, Dec. 18, according to family members. Angela Russell was last seen by her family Thursday night, just a day after her daughter gave birth to twin girls. Family members are concerned about Russell's medical condition because she suffered from a heart attack in recent months. They have posted signs throughout the Splendora and Patton Village areas, hoping someone would recognize Russell's photo and contact police if she is seen. Russell's disappearance came at an especially tough time for her family, which not only experienced this Christmas without her, but with the uncertainty of her health and whereabouts. Russell is a mother of five, including a 14-year-old daughter and an adult son who flew into town from Oklahoma City for the holiday season. "My sister would've never run off and left her 14-year-old daughter alone," said Peggy Stewart, Russell's older sister. "And she would have never left those grandbabies either. She was so excited about them. Her son was coming in from out of town and she was supposed to pick him up. She wouldn't have left him hanging.
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cour...cle_21f0767f-f28d-5421-ae53-e94d3f5df11e.html

Not much info out there to be missing for a week. I hope she is found soon and is ok.

Search continues for missing Splendora woman
Each passing day brings more pain, more unanswered questions for Angela Porter-Russell's family. The Splendora woman has been missing now for more than 10 days -- turning the holiday season into an emotional nightmare. "It's horrible. She means the world to us," says Porter-Russell's sister Peggy Stewart, choking back tears as she spoke to Local 2. Porter-Russell was last seen on Thursday, Dec. 18th in nearby Patton Village. Her family says the mother of five went missing the day she was supposed to pick up her son, daughter-in-law, and their newborn twins from the hospital. She never showed up. When she failed to surface for the family Christmas they filed a missing persons report with the Montgomery County Sheriff''s Office.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-splendora-woman/30450040

Her facebook page says her car was located, but no news about where.

Have there been any organized searches?

Her facebook page says her car was located, but no news about where.

Have there been any organized searches?

Per the Bring Angela Home FB page her car was found at the Hitching Post Truck Terminal in Huntsville, Tx. Here is a link to a map showing the distance between Splendora and the truck terminal. I wish we knew what hospital she was heading towards to pick up her twin grandbabies.

Also, per the FB page LE is not being very forthcoming with information. No mention of organized searches as of yet.

The FB group is gone. I don't see any updates, though.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/missing-emc-womans-husband-charged-with-murder/

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is not confirming the identity of the body recovered in Liberty County Saturday, but the husband of a missing Splendora woman was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on a murder charge the same day.

Multiple sources provided a statement from Angela Porter-Russell’s family to their friends saying, in part, “We received some answers today, just not the ones we wanted to hear.”

It went on to say an arrest was made and her body was recovered. The message said no further information would be released right now because they are “heartbroken,” adding that it was not the resolution they hoped for.

I don't believe Angela was living with her husband. All the descriptions of her family, in the earlier articles, never included a husband. On social media, I thought it mentioned her boyfriend but not able to go back and read it again. MOO.

RIP Angela.

Per the Bring Angela Home FB page her car was found at the Hitching Post Truck Terminal in Huntsville, Tx. Here is a link to a map showing the distance between Splendora and the truck terminal. I wish we knew what hospital she was heading towards to pick up her twin grandbabies.

Also, per the FB page LE is not being very forthcoming with information. No mention of organized searches as of yet.

So if her car was located in Huntsville and her husband has been arrested, don't you think he may have had an accomplice.....how did he get back home after taking her car to Huntsville. I guess he could have caught a bus. Someone out there knows more about this crime I suspect. RIP Angela.

Montgomery Co. man faces murder charge after wife's body identified
Son in the Air Force talked every day with his dad, who kept him up to date
By John D. Harden | January 26, 2015 | Updated: January 26, 2015 10:53pm
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/w...Co-man-faces-murder-charges-after-6041357.php
But late Friday, the younger Russell, in Hawaii with the U.S. Air Force, got a more disturbing phone call. A Texas Ranger said that his father had been arrested and desperately wanted to talk with him. "I said, 'Of course I'll talk to him,' " Russell said. The conversation was brief, but Colton Russell says his father told him that he had killed his wife, Colton's mother.
<snip>
On Monday, the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said it had charged Orville Clay Russell, 70, with murder in the death of Angela Porter Russell, 45. Her body was found in a field in Liberty County over the weekend, ending a weeks-long search.

More about Angela from her friends and family and Orville's criminal history at link.

COMMUNITY TURNS OUT TO SUPPORT MURDER VICTIM’S FAMILY
http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/community-turns-out-to-support-murder-victims-family/
Over 100 people turned out Thursday night for a candlelight vigil in memory of murder victim Angela Porter Russell, and in support of her family and of all victims of domestic violence. The vigil was held at New Caney High School.
Deana Porter Lemen, a family member of Angela Russell, spoke about domestic violence.
“Let’s not allow Angela’s legacy to be one of hopelessness,” Lemen said. “Let’s be sure hers is a legacy of hope.”

more with photos and video at link.

Montgomery County Police Reporter's FB post of same article, with comments - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153163074669448&id=233489574447

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back