NC - Jonathan Beck, 17, shot to death, Casar, 28 Nov 2003

Arielle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Speeding up and down a road caused one of (the boys) to lose their life," said Capt. Bobby Steen of the sheriff's office said. "There are a lot of questions that have to be answered. Something had to have happened. Maybe he just wanted to scare them."

So is the sherrif blaming the boys for this? That is what it sounds like to me! This is just horrible. They deserved to be shot in the head (2 were hit in the head!) for speeding? Why don't we just make that the penalty for speeding everywhere from now on. Might cut down on it alot.

Sorry, this just really made me mad!

playing devil's advocate here. If I had a gun one day, some teens would have been shot at too.

There used to be teens living next door to us, constant partying (with their former minister father as well)... and their friends would throw all kinds of on our drive way. No matter how many times I spoke to the dad & kids, they kept doing it. One time, someone dropped an ectasy pill (that's what we were told later by doctors) & my two year old picked it up and put it in his mouth. I saw him doing that, ran to him and got most of it out. It still caused two nights stay and an irregular heart beat before he was ok. Police involved couldn't do anything as they could not prove who, when, why how and so on that this drug got on our driveway. uhummmmmmmmmmm

So, we caused them so much grief (calling police for ANY infraction) that they moved. My son could have died. So, while I DO NOT THINK ANY KILLING under these circumstances is justified, I DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THEM IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT.

Didn't this guy know how noisy jails and prisons are?

He should have tracked them down and killed them elsewhere.

Originally posted by Toth
Didn't this guy know how noisy jails and prisons are?

He should have tracked them down and killed them elsewhere.

TOTH, I never know if you're joking or to take you seriously...

TOTH, I never know if you're joking or to take you seriously...
Alas, I never know if I'm joking either! But you must admit that this senseless murder does indeed reflect a great deal about most crimes.

Its an impulse, it will result in this guy going to prison where the very first thing that will strike him is the noise level.

It makes you wonder if the call by the police in the UK for better treatment of impulsivity by the medical profession is not the right way to go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back