Food Network's Giada De Laurentiis divorcing

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Giada De Laurentiis and Husband Todd Thompson Separate After 11 Years of Marriage

by Natalie Finn Mon., Dec. 29, 2014 6:42 PM PST

Giada de Laurentiis is cooking for one.

The Food Network star and her fashion designer husband, Todd Thompson, have split up after 11 years of marriage. De Laurentiis revealed on Facebook this evening that they did not arrive at that decision in haste.

"After an amicable separation since July, Todd and I have decided to end our marriage," she wrote. "Although our decision to separate comes with a great deal of sadness, our focus on the future and overwhelming desire for our family's happiness has given us the strength to move forward on separate, yet always connected paths." ...

http://www.eonline.com/news/609944/...-thompson-separate-after-11-years-of-marriage

Giada de Laurentiis' Husband, Todd Thompson, Files for Divorce After Split Announcement: Get the Details

Natalie Finn, eonline
7 hours ago

Giada De Laurentiis 's marriage is now on its way to being officially over.

The celeb chef and restaurateur's husband, Todd Thompsonn, filed for divorce Tuesday, less than 24 hours after she revealed that they had been separated for months.

To be exact, according to the petition filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, their date of separation was July 15 after 11 years and two months of marriage.

Thompson, who has not commented separately on the split, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakdown of their union. The fashion designer has also asked that the court not have the jurisdiction to award his future ex-wife spousal support, noting that the division of their assets is to be determined...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20141231/b610292/

I don't like her, I don't know why but I don't like her. I hope the best for her, but I just don't like her. Cooking shows have always been one of my favorite shows, just not hers. jmo

I liked Giada as a chef and teacher on her "Everyday Italian" series on Food Network. I liked her recipes and cooking tips and own two of Giada's cookbooks: Everday Italian and Giada At Home. Once Giada became successful at promoting her "brand", she was much too self-involved to be likeable. Giada made an absolute fool of herself on the 2013 FN Thanksgiving special during which she was obviously intoxicated, behaved like a spoiled child, and sliced her index finger when she shouldn't have been handling a knife. I haven't watched her since. :moo:

Stuff happens. I don't think Giada getting a divorce is worse than anyone else simply because she's a Food Network star. Live and let live, he who is without sin...yada, yada.

I have enjoyed watching her on FN and wish she and her soon to be ex both every happiness. Not my beeswax.

Giada De Laurentiis Is Not Dating Bobby Flay, Rep Says

Zach Johnson, eonline
56 minutes ago

Things are not heating up between Giada De Laurentiis and Bobby Flay.

According to Radar Online , the Food Network stars, who are in the process of divorcing their respective spouses, were "holding hands" under the table while having dinner at Emilio's Ballato in New York City. A source claimed De Laurentiis, 44, and Flay, 50, "even carved their initials in a secret place on the wall."

However, De Laurentiis' rep tells E! News exclusively that the report is "not true." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150527/b660395/

Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support

Lily Harrison, eonline
7 hours ago

Giada De Laurentiis is now officially divorced from her ex of over 11 years, Todd Thompson.

E! News has obtained a copy of the divorce docs, which show that the world-famous chef has been ordered to pay her former husband $9,000 dollars in monthly child support.

The papers also detail how the exes have divided their assets, including their $3.2 million dollar home in Pacific Palisades—which Thompson will get to keep.

The estate is also said to include over $300,000 worth of furniture and artwork, which again will stay in Thompson's possession.

Additionally, the Food Network star's ex will keep his membership at the Bel-Air Bay Club, which is located near his mansion...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150904/b692863/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd