Kelly File Report January 2nd 2015/Baby Lisa's Parents Never Before Seen Tapes

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THANK YOU TO ASKFORNINA FOR THIS INFORMATION

From the video:

Later this week in a Kelly File exclusive, we will air explosive interviews by a CIA interrogator. Never before seen tapes of baby Lisa's parents on camera. Tonight, a preview of how a human lie detector has now shown a brand new light on this case.
Much more @ link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AryBZtJePDo

Thanks Tricia!

Info about Phil Houston/Qverity:

http://www.qverity.com/

QVerity is a provider of behavioral analysis and screening services for private- and public-sector clients worldwide. Founded and staffed by former Central Intelligence Agency experts in deception detection and critical interviewing techniques, QVerity uses proven information-gathering methodologies, developed within the U.S. intelligence community, for commercial applications. Our services yield an exclusive level of analysis that enables competitive advantage and high-value insight for organizational and individual benefit. QVerity is privately held and is headquartered in Greenville, N.C.

http://www.qverity.com/team/

Phil Houston
Chief Executive Officer

Phil Houston is a nationally recognized authority on deception detection, critical interviewing, and elicitation. His 25-year career with the Central Intelligence Agency was highlighted by his service as a senior member of the Office of Security. In that capacity he conducted thousands of interviews and interrogations for the CIA and other federal agencies, both as an investigator and as a polygraph examiner. He is credited with developing a detection of deception methodology currently employed throughout the U.S. intelligence and federal law enforcement communities. The scope of Phil’s work has covered criminal activity, personnel security, and key national security matters, including counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism. The fact that many of his interviews were conducted in foreign countries, coupled with six years of residence overseas, has given him unique insight and extensive experience in dealing with foreign cultures, particularly in the Far East.

Phil introduced the detection of deception methodology to the corporate world with the co-founding of Business Intelligence Advisors, where he served as Executive Vice President and worked with the company’s largest clients in the U.S. and abroad. The story of his success in creating a commercial application and market for the detection of deception methodology is featured in the recently published book, Broker, Trader, Lawyer, Spy by Politico reporter Eamon Javers.

Phil holds a B.A. in Political Science from East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C.

Bill Stanton
Founding Partner

Bill Stanton is a recognized expert in the field of safety and security, the outcome of a stellar 25-year career in law enforcement and private security. Bill began his career as a decorated NYPD officer, and subsequently moved to the private sector, where he specialized in executive protection and investigations.

Bill teamed with the legendary former New York City Police Commissioner Jack Maple to form Stanton and Maple Protection, Investigation and Crisis Management. In 2001 Bill's success in the private sector landed him on the cover of New York magazine.

One of the country’s leading spokesmen on safety and security, Bill has appeared on numerous TV programs, and has served as a safety and security contributor for NBC News and The Today Show. He has starred in two primetime specials, and currently contributes to ABC News and Good Morning America.

Bill is the author of the book The Anti-Terror Checklist, which was featured on Oprah.

I hope this special includes comment from KCPD. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be good to hear something from them.

I'll say it again- please let this special bring in some quality tips. Such wonderful exposure for Lisa's story.

Another sneak peek:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3968876211001/new-clues-in-baby-lisa-cold-case/?#sp=show-clips

Megyn Kelly: Back when the investigation was underway, unbeknownst to the general public, the private investigator who had been hired by a private benefactor who's only interest was in finding the little girl- this private benefactor didn't care about the parents, didn't care about anybody but the little girl. This person basically contracted with a former CIA agent. This is one of the top interrogators at the CIA for a quarter century. This guy interrogated terrorists, double agents- you name it. They call him a human lie detector. She sent him out to Missouri to interview the parents within days of Lisa's disappearance. They interviewed them for hours- 8 hours. Two CIA agents. This went on and on and on to try and figure out whether these parents were telling the truth. It's all on camera, and the Kelly File has obtained the tapes exclusively. We've been through them tooth and nail. We've highlighted the most compelling parts, and we have an interview with the main interrogator- his name is Phil Houston, where he walks you through his assessment of whether these parents really did something to their child or whether they are telling the truth that this was an abduction in the middle of the night by a stranger and this child may still be alive.
Megyn Kelly: You'll see the whole thing tonight at 9 with Phil Houston, where he walks you through what he thought about whether each parent was a truth teller. We do both Deborah and Jeremy- the mother and the father- on each of the answers. The thing that I find so fascinating about Phil is, not only will he tell you what he thinks about these parents, but you'll learn a thing or two-which I always find helpful-about how to tell if somebody is lying to you. Not only will he talk about the body language they will exhibit when concerned and full of anxiety about possibly lying to you, but the way in which he asks the questions- did you hear the question he asked? He sounds so mild mannered, it's just a nice little opener- but he asks everything by design in a certain way to elicit a certain response one way or another, so you almost learn how to ask somebody something and how to monitor the response for truth telling. I'm telling you, by the end of this special, you will view this entire case in a way you have never did before. And, then Mark Furhman, who has been one of the parents harshest critics will come on and give you pause about it all. We finish the interview with an interview with the parents who tell us the status of their lives today, three years after their daughter disappeared in the middle of the night.

Fox News Host: So, Megyn, you were there in the beginning. You watched the thing unfold. We heard about it going cold and now you have these new revelations and this new insight. What does your gut tell you?

Megyn Kelly: You know, when I was covering this case I would speak with the- Bill Stanton is the private investigator who was brought in. He went out there with an open mind. Actually, he went out there thinking the parents did it, because statistically the parents do it. I mean, that's just, you know- it's very rare for a child to get kidnapped out of his or her bed in the middle of the night. It's usually the parents, 99% of the time. He ultimately became convinced that the parents did not do it. I talked to him and he convinced me too. And then I talk to Furhman who has devoted a lifetime to investigating homicides and he convinces me the other way. So, I honestly can say I don't know the answer but I'll tell you this- I think there is a better than fighting chance that that child was taken out of her crib as she slept at 10/11 months old, and there's some eyewitness testimony to support it by more than one person in the neighborhood. The cops zeroed in on this family, which is- that's what they do. There's nothing wrong with the cops doing that because like I say, usually the way it is. But, there's a question about whether some of the other main leads of the case have been investigated. If there is a chance this little girl is out there with somebody who has no right to her. God forbid- you know, isn't looking out for her, then the country should be aware of that and we should put this little girl's face on the camera and people should be aware. Just be aware, because it happens. Just recently they found a child after 10 years. The parents thought she was gone, and they found her and she was returned, so, it happens. That's all I'm saying.

:seeya: Hello everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Just watched the show and it was a total disappointment, IMO ... nothing new at all.

JMO but the promo's for this show was very "misleading" -- saying that a former CIA interrogator had conducted interviews of Deborah and Jeremy.

Well, I thought these were recent interviews but they were not -- it was interviews from when Baby Lisa first went missing.

This former interrogator, Phil Houston, was interviewed by Megan, and that PI Bill Stanton was interviewed by her also -- remember Stanton ?

But when I saw Stanton sitting there with Houston, my "radar" went off !

I did a search on Houston's company and BINGO !

Stanton is part of Houston's company, which I see the company info is linked up above.

JMO but I have always felt something was hinky in this case ... and when I saw Stanton sitting there with this interrogator's "never before seen videos of Deborah and Jeremy" -- bells went off !

In other words, I thought this interview by this former cia interrogator, Houston, was going to be something new and an "independent" interview -- but it was not.

Stanton is a member of this former interrogator's company called QVerity, and Stanton has been on this case from the get-go.

I was hoping for new info but IMO, nothing ... and sadly :( I don't think Lisa will ever be found.

JMO and :moo:

Clips from the show. There are two more parts that haven't been posted yet.

A look back at the baby Lisa mystery-
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3969560014001/a-look-back-at-the-baby-lisa-mystery/?#sp=show-clips

Exclusive never-before-seen interviews with Lisa's parents, Phillip Houston sheds light on the case-
http://video.foxnews.com/v/39695528...with-lisas-parents/?playlist_id=2694949842001

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on life without baby Lisa-
http://video.foxnews.com/v/39695330...e-without-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=938973798001

I watched it. To me the entire thing seemed, . . . well, planned?
As others have said, an overall very strange "interview" of the Irwin's with a company called Q-Verify. Seemed as if this was for public consumption only.

I didn't have the heart to watch the interview...

I had the feeling it would not have any new information...:sigh:

Thank you for all those that watched the segment... and reported here...

:tyou:

Just watched the show and it was a total disappointment, IMO ... nothing new at all.

JMO but the promo's for this show was very "misleading" -- saying that a former CIA interrogator had conducted interviews of Deborah and Jeremy.

Well, I thought these were recent interviews but they were not -- it was interviews from when Baby Lisa first went missing.

This former interrogator, Phil Houston, was interviewed by Megan, and that PI Bill Stanton was interviewed by her also -- remember Stanton ?

Stanton is part of Houston's company, which I see the company info is linked up above.

JMO but I have always felt something was hinky in this case ... and when I saw Stanton sitting there with this interrogator's "never before seen videos of Deborah and Jeremy" -- bells went off !

In other words, I thought this interview by this former cia interrogator, Houston, was going to be something new and an "independent" interview -- but it was not.

Stanton is a member of this former interrogator's company called QVerity, and Stanton has been on this case from the get-go.

I was hoping for new info but IMO, nothing ... and sadly :( I don't think Lisa will ever be found.

UGH!!!! I thought it was all new stuff, too. I haven't watched it yet and now I don't want to. I was hoping it would change my mind about the parents involvement......

Some of my thoughts after re-watching this afternoon...

Phil Houston says he went into the interview thinking the parents were probably guilty. When asked what he believes now, this was his answer:

"Absent any new information, I mean- the one question in my mind is 'Do the police have something that we don't know?' It's not my belief that they do. But, you know, they're not obligated-obviously- to share everything with us. But, absent that- the analysis of the fact pattern suggests- and, combined with their behavior, in our mind says they didn't do it."

The biggest thing that came from the show, to me, is the fact that the parents agreed to be interviewed separately by this man and his partner a week to a week and a half after Lisa's disappearance. He told them he would possibly turn the tapes over to the police, and they still voluntarily answered questions. They did not have to submit to this interview. As far as the whole statement analysis aspect- I would trust this man's opinion before I would trust someone on the internet who claims to detect deception, as he is apparently very qualified in his field-but he said it himself, there is no such thing as a human lie detector. At the end of the day, evidence is the most important thing.
With that being said, something very important I want to point out- Phil interviewed Deborah for approx. 5 hours, and Jeremy for approx. 3 hours. Altogether, FOUR minutes of these tapes were aired (I timed it). We heard less than 20 minutes of his thoughts on the case. Phil is not basing his opinion on these short clips, he's basing it on the entire interview and all the information about the case available to him.

I'm not sure why some consider it nefarious in some way that Phil Houston has connections to Bill Stanton and the benefactor. As far as I know, there is nothing to suggest these men (who are former law enforcement) would support baby killers. I suppose one could argue that they are using this case as a self-promotion tool, and maybe they are- but I don't think they are lying about their opinion. I think these men genuinely believe the parents. They spent time on the ground, time with Deb and Jeremy, and I believe their opinion counts for something. When Deborah's cousin brought in the benefactor, and the benefactor brought her connections- why shouldn't the parents have accepted the help? They couldn't be on the national media looking for their daughter 3 years later without the help of these men. I don't often see the national media giving out interviews to loved ones of the missing whenever they ask for it.

I'm glad that BS emphasized the phone call and all the coincidences surrounding Jersey. These are key points that aren't focused on often. That phone call is the most important publicly available information in the case IMO. It's a shame the public (on social media) seem to be overlooking that aspect in favor of discussing a box of wine. But that's JMO. Of course, I have to mention police have said they have "moved on" from Jersey. Megyn Kelly said she reached out to KCPD and they would not tell her anything about him.

I didn't get much out of Mark Furhman's segment, other than frustrated at his lack of knowledge about this case- IMO. He has never interviewed these parents. He knows what the public knows. I respect his law enforcement qualifications, but I wish more time was spent with the "boots on the ground" people rather than him. I do wish Megyn would have asked him his thoughts on the phone call.

Overall, it was a pretty good show. Some aspects definitely could have been better. It got people talking about Lisa, though, and that's what is most important. More talk, more awareness, and hopefully it will lead to the tip that will solve everything.

So D & J were willing to be interviewed separately by paid consultants from this mysterious benefactor yet not by the actual law enforcement agency that was trying to find Lisa? Nice.

Them being interviewed separately means nothing to me because I think DB is the one who knows what happened and JI doesn't.

I don't understand why she was never charged with neglect considering she admitted to being blackout drunk while in charge of 3 small children, one of whom ended up disappeared.

Just another case of lawyer up and don't talk and LE can't do anything, so you go on with your lives like nothing ever happened. Except for maybe some more money than before thanks to gullible people who feel sorry for you.

Just want to make it clear for anyone reading that Lisa's parents were interviewed separately by law enforcement in the initial days without a lawyer. The parents never completely cut off contact with police. Police admit they had ongoing communication with the parents. They did refuse to be re-interviewed for some time after the initial interrogations, possibly due to advice from Jeremy's law student sister and the benefactor sponsored lawyer/s. I can't say for sure what I would do in that situation, but I might have taken the lawyer's advice. Especially when I was in a highly emotional state due to my baby being missing, and if police were continually accusing me of something I didn't do in an aggressive manner.

As of right now, police say the lines of communication are open.

was just coming here to post about stanton lol. the connection b/w the two men is tooooo convenient imo. i'll stick with my original opinion... and fuhrman ;)

Stanton stuck by his statement, “At this time I am looking outside the home. I do not believe at this time that this crime was committed from inside this home.”

http://insider.foxnews.com/2011/10/...ieve-this-crime-was-committed-inside-the-home

Just want to make it clear for anyone reading that Lisa's parents were interviewed separately by law enforcement in the initial days without a lawyer. The parents never completely cut off contact with police. Police admit they had ongoing communication with the parents. They did refuse to be re-interviewed for some time after the initial interrogations, possibly due to advice from Jeremy's law student sister and the benefactor sponsored lawyer/s. I can't say for sure what I would do in that situation, but I might have taken the lawyer's advice. Especially when I was in a highly emotional state due to my baby being missing, and if police were continually accusing me of something I didn't do in an aggressive manner.

As of right now, police say the lines of communication are open.

Thanks for posting what really happened with the LE interviews Nina.

What I found especially interesting from watching this show is the fact that KCPD refuses to say why they "have moved on" from "Jersey Joe". I don't understand why they have to keep that a secret.

What harm would it cause to make that public? I'm sure "Jersey" wouldn't mind if LE gives the reason why they "have moved on." The only reason I can see why KCPD has refused to say anything about why they "have moved on" is because they may have made a mistake and don't want to admit it. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back