Discussion thread for Jodi Arias Journals

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here is a thread to discuss the journal pages released today by Beth Karas. www.karasoncrime.com 5.99 per month.

Beth's site is a pay site so you may not bring the actual pages over here to Websleuths but you can discuss them on this thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

Just finished journal #1, 70 pages, mostly from August 2007. Really, really interesting. No way she wrote this journal (#1) after the fact.

The psych experts have it right about one thing....her mood goes up and down faster than a yoyo.

Reading more, posting later.

Why is the judge and Juan M still getting paid for this ongoing fiasco. My kids could have had this sentencing phase wrapped up months ago. It doesnt take that long. She was found guilty. So life or death. There is not enough mitgating factors on JA side to take this long. Whats the hold up. JUST GIVE HER LIFE IN SOLITARY CONFINDMENT with no parole and stop letting civil workers and journalist and her lawyers allow for this bs to continue. Geesh.

Just finished journal #1, 70 pages, mostly from August 2007. Really, really interesting. No way she wrote this journal (#1) after the fact.

The psych experts have it right about one thing....her mood goes up and down faster than a yoyo.

Reading more, posting later.

Yeah. This one is legit. Lots of dreaming, horoscopes and leadership lingo from PPL meetings

Oh geez...the one where she barely slows down to drop Travis off bcse Deana was there...she had just given him a BJ in the Ashley Furniture parking lot. Then he bought her some ice cream

8/20/07 "Magician, heal thyself!"
Really?

Subscribing to thread . Thanks Tricia ! Thanks mods !

This thread will be very interesting. many dates and times of things especially when the Hughes release their book ( which i understand will be released immediately after the verdict :moo: which will have times /dates for us all to compare and discuss. ) I won't be able to get to this on a computer for a few days but i look forward to it.

I do hope this will not be like to casey case where we ...(by that I mean azl and another ws'er !) find things out AFTER the verdict.

Looking forward to reading and contributing !!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I walk around like it's all ok but I'm a shadow of what I once was. I've allowed darkness and negativity to spread within me like a cancer.

The Law Of Attraction is not strong with this girl

No, she doesn't. She tries to list 5 things a day she is grateful for. IDK how they made the list!

Her memory made a thankful list too.

She rants about how people kill insects or spiders. They are life. They are of God
This same girl stabs a human in the heart, slits his throat and shoots him in the brain

Ack, I'm only in volume one and JA seemed to have swallowed PPL whole. That makes me feel weird because I'm reading the words of a woman who is in financial trouble and this is the hope. So much so that she is journaling ,word for word, what others are saying. I don't like it. It also makes me wonder if she journaled before this, or was that also a suggestion from PPL. Does anybody know?

It is an eye opener about where some of her lingo comes from, it comes from PPL.

I also agree with others who have said these are legit.

I'm living vicariously through you all as you read and update here :)

Her memory made a thankful list too.

She rants about how people kill insects or spiders. They are life. They are of God
This same girl stabs a human in the heart, slits his throat and shoots him in the brain

and her body shape!

Finished journal #2. Of most interest:

- how often she writes about her mother and father (calls her stepdad her dad) and about how much she loves and misses them, and how much her mother has done for her.

-- how often she writes about pets, her own cats and Napoleon. She writes of them with huge affection, which actually seems genuine, as opposed to her feelings about people.

-- she was having serious money problems in fall 2007. Couldn't hold onto a waitress job, wasn't earning money with PPL. She only has a bed because Rachel gave her a futon. Before that was sleeping on the floor.

I think Darryl was right....she seemed to be lost in magical thinking about money...that somehow it would just come to her if she thought the right thoughts and had the right attitude.

Adding...

I'm going back and forth about whether or not she wrote these first 2 journals thinking Travis would read them. She writes a great deal about trying to be a good Mormon.....

BTW, she definitely writes negative things about Travis in the journals.

Keeping a list of the most creepy things she says. Number one so far is her comment in late 2007 that she loves Sky Hughes like a sister and wants to give her a long heartfelt hug. Eek!!!!

Thurs 8/16 entry. Meeting with Deborah

Was JA seeing a psychic? Who is Geraldo and Jonathan Allister?

That magical thinking about money is typical of multi level marketing companies .. it's basically a con to get people to give up their time and hard earned for zilch and not complain or blame the cult, erm I mean company. Perhaps deep down this was another source of her anger towards Travis? Example: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2013/09/27/wakeupnow-scam-yes-opinion/

That's why it felt so icky to read. I've grown so accustomed to disliking her that it caught me off guard to feel sorry for her, knowing that in desperation she fell hard for the scheme. It probably only added debt and stress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back