‘U-V-B-7-6’ Buzzer mystery creepy 40-year enigma

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Can YOU solve the mystery of UVB-76? Radio station has 'buzzed' every second since the 1970s - none know why

⁍ A Russian radio station has played a buzzing sound for four decades
⁍ Every few months it is interrupted by a voice relaying a coded message
⁍ But no one knows the exact purpose of the station or the message
⁍ Predominant theories suggest it is a station used by the military
⁍ Others suggest it may be a counter-attack measure for nuclear war
---
It was also around 2010 that the location of the transmitter was believed to be moved, from near the town of Povarovo, not too far from Moscow, to near Pskov, on the border with Estonia. Russian student Egor Esveev told MailOnline how he explored what he believes was the previous site near Pskov. 'Like any abandoned building or area it was very creepy,' he said. 'Strange people and very strange scenery.

'There was a man on a bike that came from the road that lead to nowhere other than forest, he wasn't carrying anything and headed in the direction of a field which I know has nothing at all for miles and miles.

'The second creepy person was a mid-40s woman, she was with a stroller. At first I thought that she is a resident of the town out for a walk but as she walked past I saw that her stroller was empty.

'Who goes to an abandoned military base with an empty stroller for a walk?'
---
long article plus 'Buzzer' audio and pics at DM link above

I might add that there are a ton of sites online featuring this -- use 'uvb-76' search term; enjoy!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back