Websleuths posters thank/wish a happy new year to WS moderators/admins/owners/members

Montjoy

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks to all who have made this place a happy one to talk. I want to thank the mods especially, but they're not alone; I hope the best to all in 2015.

I remember when 2000 seemed to be so far in the distance that I didn't expect to live that long. (Not that I was so old, but I think the risks I took capped my age before that).

At any rate, yeesh -- folks, can you believe, you're reading this in 2015?

Happy New Year Tricia and all the moderators. Thank you for all your hard work and kindness. Happy New Year to all members and guests.

Ah! -- the year in late April I did not expect to live to see! Everything now's a gift -- but then it all always has been.

Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year to WS posters and staff [emoji313][emoji293]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to each and every member who has made this such a great place for me in the past year. A special thanks to those who while not agreeing with me, have been involved in great exchanges of ideas, thoughts and theories about cases and social ills. You gave me much to consider. And for that a sincere thank you.

1885942kqvjys29jl.gif

:newyear:Happy New Year everyone!! :fireworks:

Thanks to all who have made this place a happy one to talk. I want to thank the mods especially, but they're not alone; I hope the best to all in 2015.

I remember when 2000 seemed to be so far in the distance that I didn't expect to live that long. (Not that I was so old, but I think the risks I took capped my age before that).

At any rate, yeesh -- folks, can you believe, you're reading this in 2015?

Happy New Year MJ! Happy New Year to staff and members! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back