FL FL - Amber Bass, 22, Jacksonville, 19 July 2013

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
092de53e-892b-4f02-acac-7bff644cdeae_zpsbaf84dc9.jpg

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story.../update-no-arrest-amber-bass-murder/10885341/

Robin Lezcano never thought it would take this long to solve her sister's murder. "I am always worried that her case is going to get cold"...

The death of Amber Bass shook the Westside community. Shot while walking up the driveway to her sister's house, her purse stolen and the only lead a grainy picture of a car that JSO says was closely following the vehicle she was in that night.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/westside-neighborhood-shocked-by-womans-death/21077626

Police say she was coming to the home on Springtree Road -- near the intersection of Foreaker and Old Middleburg roads -- about 3 a.m. after a night out with friends when she was shot.

According to JSO, the woman's sister heard a scream outside the home and found Bass lying unresponsive in the driveway.

"We heard one big, loud bang, and I actually though it was a firecracker at first," said neighbor Aanisia Devine. "Someone started screaming, and I was just like, 'Oh my gosh.' I knew immediately something happened when I heard someone screaming."

Justice for Amber FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Answers4Amber

http://m.news4jax.com/news/family-friends-to-remember-woman-shot-killed-2-years-ago/34239054

Sunday (7/19) marks two years since Amber Bass, 22, was robbed and killed as she came home from a night out with friends.

So far, there have been no arrests in the case and Saturday night, her family was still baffled as to why there have been no new leads in the case.

I hope her family and friends find the answers they are looking for and that Amber's killer is brought to justice.

Bumping for Amber

:bump:

Its been a little over two years...who killed Amber?

"The police have very much made it clear that at this point we need the public to step up, we need someone to come forward," says Robin.

As time passes, Robin says it is hard to watch her children try to understand that their aunt was murdered, and no one knows why. Without closure, Amber's death has permeated every inch of their lives -- even 5-year-old Bella says she wants to become a police officer so her family can get justice.

"Because I want to find the bad guy that hurt Amber," says Bella.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...bass-family-still-waits-for-justice/30300845/

Amber Bass's case was featured on the ID show "Breaking Homicide" and presented some compelling info that indicated the murderers could have been 2 brothers who are already in prison with 9 life sentences. Check out the episode; phone pings showed the brothers to be just minutes from the scene of Amber's murder, and an anonymous source stated they saw one the the men throwing away a purse that looked similar to Amber's a few hours after Amber was killed. These men went on the rape 2 women and shoot one in the face and set the victims' room on fire (a motel room) before escaping. This crime occurred just 2 hours after Amber was killed in the same town.

Posted 7/25/2013. Hundreds of comments.

Facebook

PLEASE SHARE Jacksonville - We Have A Killer On The Loose

On, Friday, July 19, 2013 around 2:27 a.m. an unknown suspect shot Amber Bass, 22 years old while she was in her driveway. This occurred in the 8400 block of Springtree Road in the Springtree Subdivision near Old Middleburg Rd and Fouraker Rd in Jacksonville, Florida.

Anyone who has any information about this murder or who may have done this is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or email us at JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.

Posted 7/26/2013. Comments.

upload_2021-2-12_12-38-49.png

Facebook

PLEASE SHARE - Amber Bass Murder - Purse Sought

On, Friday, July 19, 2013 around 2:27 a.m. an unknown suspect shot and killed Amber Bass, 22 years old while she was in her driveway. This occurred in the 8400 block of Springtree Road in the Springtree Subdivision near Old Middleburg Rd. and Fouraker Rd. in Jacksonville, Florida.

The victim’s purse has not been located. We are asking anyone who may have seen a gray purse with silver studs like the one in the drawing anywhere since July 19, 2013 to please contact police right away.

Anyone who has any information about this murder or who may have done this is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or email us at JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.

Published 9/16/2015. Some comments have theories and additional info.

The Unsolved Murder of Amber Bass & Autopsy Report

Snip:

In the days after Amber's murder, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office released a sketch of Amber's missing purse, and a photo of a car that was possibly following Amber's that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back