Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Jury Trial - discussion *GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to check out the Media Thread for background information from hundreds of MSM articles and photos.

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 2m 2 minutes ago
Judge O'Toole says the trial is expected to start Jan 26th & last 3-4 months @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha PalumboVerified account
‏@AlyshaNECN
When jurors call in next week they will find out if they've been excused or if they need to call in again. @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 28s 28 seconds ago
Judge O'Toole says when jurors leave here today they will be given a phone number to call in to next week @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge O'Toole tells jurors to answer the questionnaire truthfully & not discuss it with anyone else @NECN #Tsarnaev

Judge O'Toole says jury duty should not be looked at as an "annoying burden" says many find it "interesting & memorable" @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 52s 53 seconds ago
#Tsarnaev stands briefly with his attys when introduced by the judge. Jurors look on intently @NECN

Judge O'Toole says just because you've heard about this case doesn't mean you cannot serve on the jury @NECN #Tsarnaev

Thanks for the trial thread Harmony2. Some of us were looking for it in the Trials forum.

I'll be VERY surprised if he gets anything other than "Guilty". I wonder why he didn't accept/ask for a plea.

Judge O'Toole says the trial is expected to start Jan 26th & last 3-4 months @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha PalumboVerified account
‏@AlyshaNECN
When jurors call in next week they will find out if they've been excused or if they need to call in again. @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 28s 28 seconds ago
Judge O'Toole says when jurors leave here today they will be given a phone number to call in to next week @NECN #Tsarnaev

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNECN · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge O'Toole tells jurors to answer the questionnaire truthfully & not discuss it with anyone else @NECN #Tsarnaev

Judge O'Toole says jury duty should not be looked at as an "annoying burden" says many find it "interesting & memorable" @NECN #Tsarnaev

jamiect. Thank you so very much for posting tweets. This is a great service to WS.:loveyou:

Ah, very informative. Thank you Chelly.

Caitriona Perry @CaitrionaPerry · 8m 8 minutes ago
Judge in #BostonMarathonBombing trial says if #Tsarnaev is convicted, jury will have to decide on death penalty or life sentence @rtenews

Caitriona Perry @CaitrionaPerry · 11m 11 minutes ago
Dzhokhar #Tsarnaev appeared in court in black shirt, black jumper, cream slacks. Was silent and stood when called to do so @rtenews

Caitriona Perry @CaitrionaPerry · 11m 11 minutes ago
Around 1200 people have been called as prospective jurors in the #Tsarnaev #Boston #marathon bombing trial. @rtenews

I wish federal trials were livestreamed. Judy Clarke is one of the most fascinating lawyers/people I've read about.

Milton Valencia @MiltonValencia · 1h 1 hour ago
Back in session, and O'Toole going over civic responsibility, American history

“the founders were determined that the Constitution of the new nation will guarantee a trial by jury.," the judge says

Tsarnaev had been wearing a turtleneck like zip sweater this morning. Now, in a henley. Head tilted to side as he listens to judge.
Judge saying no right or wrong answers, “all we ask is you answer these question truthfully, and completely, to the best of your ability.”

Roughly 200 jurors, sitting back, attentive to the judge. Tsarnaev watching him as well, pawing at his beard or tilting his head.

Sounds like a plea deal would be better than making survivors relive those day ; imo.
Also would be better --imo-- if there were pics of those who lost their lives that day ; instead of this perp.
Tired of seeing his mug splashed all over the media. He is NOT a celeb. He chose to do what he did , and he knew there were kids among the crowd.
And what "terrible" things had America done to him ? Allowed him to come into this country and as far as I know, he has his health and all of his limbs intact ; unlike others. Sick jerk !!
After reading some of the articles with comments from his dear ol' mom and dad... methinks the apple fell quite close to the tree.
:moo:

This case still brings tears to my eyes. Especially when I read the stories and see pics of the survivors trying to rebuild their lives.
I wish them nothing but good things in their lives , their "new normal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain