GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
26-year-old Erica Crippen Crosby was last seen with her husband at PJ Whelihan's in Cherry Hill on December 30th. Her family hasn't heard from her since. Crosby has a 2-month-old and a 7-year-old daughter.

The family says her husband was questioned by police - but disappeared shortly afterward. They say he disconnected his phone and hasn't shown up for work.

Erica is described as 5'3", 105 pounds, with brown eyes and sometimes gray colored contacts. She has straight black hair with red highlighted tips.

http://6abc.com/news/mother-of-2-last-seen-in-december-missing-in-mt-laurel/467975/

This does not sound good....says Captain Obvious...

I'll start following along with this case.........but pretty much already know what her fate is going to be.

Tracking him down shouldn't be too hard..... <modsnip> will more than likely show up at a gym somewhere in the next week or two, I doubt he can stay out of one for very long.

This is probably going to end up having something to do with roid-rage. The way he fled though, leads me to believe he probably thinks she will be found before too long.

Wow there's a lot of craziness on his FB page.

whoa.....almost in my back yard.......hope a miracle happens and she is found safe.

Wow.. This is in my backyard and its the first I'm hearing of it.. crazy. Hoping she is found soon.

Her family says her husband, Kyle Crosby, was supposed to pick up the 7-year-old from school but never showed up.

At 10:30 p.m. on the night she was last seen, Erica updated her Facebook page. But there have been no postings since then. Previously she had posted on Facebook almost every day.

Her husband's last post was on January 2nd. He sent out this message: "I need a babysitter for the girls! Does anyone know a reliable one? Please let me know."

The family plans to organize a search effort Friday night.

Police have released a description of her car: a missing red Ford Taurus with multi-colored doors.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/husband-missing-after-nj-mom-disappears/468773/

There is a picture of the husband in a video on the above link's landing page.

Where is the 2 month old? Please tell me he didn't take the little ones with him when he disappeared??

Anyone see her post that she was pregnant again about December 14, 2014? That is a lot of mouths to feed for a personal trainer in NJ, IMHO.

Anyone see her post that she was pregnant again about December 14, 2014? That is a lot of mouths to feed for a personal trainer in NJ, IMHO.

I saw that comment (December 5 on his page) but if you continue down the thread she says she was just kidding about being pregnant.

My thing is... yesterday, on WS, was the first time I've heard about this person missing. I literally live less than 3 miles away from them and share the same gym. We shop at the same stores. I don't understand why there isn't a bigger push in finding her. I'm also confused as to why Mt.Laurel PD didn't send out a Nixel statement saying she is missing. I usually get pixel statements from them about missing people, missing children, road closures, etc. I also have some friends who work in PD, EMS, and fire in Mt.Laurel and none of them mentioned it to me. Very odd. Hopefully, they'll start to spread the word and start looking for her.

Her sister, Janiya Crippen, said she last saw her sister two weeks before she went missing, but regularly spoke to her on the phone. She said she received a text message Jan. 1 that said, “I’m just really busy. I’m going on vacation.” “I figured she didn’t want to be bothered,” Crippen said

The family spoke to Erica Crippen’s husband, Kyle Crosby, on Wednesday. He told the family he had not seen his wife for two days, but did not file a police report. A cousin filed one that day. “That’s the last time anybody has heard from him,” she said.

Police had spoken to Crosby, but would not comment on whether they are aware of his current location. Crosby had informed the police about his missing wife but could not comment on when he contacted police or whether he filed an official police report.

Erica Crippen has connections to Lindenwold and Voorhees in Camden County and to Sicklerville in Gloucester County.

Crosby has family in North Carolina.

Crippen’s car, a red 2000 Ford Taurus, is also missing. Its New Jersey license plates are A26EFL. She is black, 5 foot 2 inches tall, 115 pounds, with brown eyes, and long, straight brown hair with red tips.

Crippen is a full-time student at Burlington County College, studying medicine. Her husband works as a tradesman.

Crippen met Crosby, 28, in high school and that they married in July. Crosby is the father of Kay’lee but not Amirra. Kay’lee is in the care of Crosby’s mother, and Amirra is with her father.

http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.co...cle_6c93ec64-b9c3-535f-9356-9fa0c8046fd0.html

167jms5.jpg

Erica&#8217;s cousin Barbara Kellam said that she and other family members took a look in Erica&#8217;s apartment this week and found the normally tidy residence on the 5200 block of Aberdeen Drive in complete chaos. Kellam says there was broken glass, a broken window blind and no shower curtain or rod in the bathroom.

Police have not mentioned if they suspect foul play or identified an suspicious persons.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/01/09/police-searching-for-missing-mount-laurel-mother/

I saw that comment (December 5 on his page) but if you continue down the thread she says she was just kidding about being pregnant.

Or maybe she wrote that when she saw how he reacted. Until they find her, we won't know.

Erica’s cousin Barbara Kellam said that she and other family members took a look in Erica’s apartment this week and found the normally tidy residence on the 5200 block of Aberdeen Drive in complete chaos. Kellam says there was broken glass, a broken window blind and no shower curtain or rod in the bathroom.

Police have not mentioned if they suspect foul play or identified an suspicious persons.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/01/09/police-searching-for-missing-mount-laurel-mother/

Ummmm why the heck had LE not been to the residence immediately upon the report of her missing?!?!?

Erica’s cousin Barbara Kellam said that she and other family members took a look in Erica’s apartment this week and found the normally tidy residence on the 5200 block of Aberdeen Drive in complete chaos. Kellam says there was broken glass, a broken window blind and no shower curtain or rod in the bathroom.

Everything about what I saw in the embedded video has my HinkyMeter redlining. The shower curtain missing especially (that gave me the chills!). :notgood:

Worried for this young mother, can't imagine how terrified her young children are without her - especially the eldest, who is old enough to miss her and verbalize her fear. Heaven only knows what she's seen and heard in that home :cow:. :tears:

The fact that LE and the County Prosecutor's Office is on record asking for the public to call in with any information speaks volumes :moo:

I hope their plea results in people with information doing the right thing - if anyone knows something, please say something.

:please:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I crazy? I thought there were FB links to both of their pages in this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back