AR AR - Irven Kuykendall, 79, Fort Smith, 4 Jan 2015

wdmcmahan

Reaction score
Silver Alert for Irven Thomas Kuykendall, missing from Fort Smith since Sunday, January 4, 2015. Irven was last seen wearing a tan jacket, blue jeans and a black stocking cap. He was last seen at 1411 Rogers Ave near Mid-Town apartments. He suffers from memory loss, hearing and vision problems.

Any info on his whereabouts should be directed to the Fort Smith Police Department at 479-739-6032

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...r-fort-smith-man/15424/qbb2lxmTj0WL6l-j-UFCugStory.jpg

Is it still active? The page still works but I can't find anything. Is anyone looking for this man?

I can't find anything that leads me to believe he had been found. There is nothing aside from the original missing report in msm...[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I can't find anything on Irven besides what was initially releases in msm. What happened to him? Where is he? It's been 3 years, why isn't there anything about him, anyone looking for him? I feel so bad for this guy... [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Irven Thomas Kuykendall – The Charley Project

Irven Thomas Kuykendall

kuykendall_irven.jpg

Missing Since 01/04/2015
Missing From Fort Smith, Arkansas
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 07/08/1935 (84)
Age 79 years old
Height and Weight 5'8, 180 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan jacket, blue jeans and a black stocking cap.
Medical Conditions Kuykendall has problems with his memory, hearing and eyesight.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Kuykendall was last seen on foot near Mid-Town Apartments in the 1400 block of Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith, Arkansas on January 4, 2015. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

His NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Irven Thomas Kuykendall – The Charley Project

Irven Thomas Kuykendall

kuykendall_irven.jpg

Missing Since 01/04/2015
Missing From Fort Smith, Arkansas
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 07/08/1935 (84)
Age 79 years old
Height and Weight 5'8, 180 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan jacket, blue jeans and a black stocking cap.
Medical Conditions Kuykendall has problems with his memory, hearing and eyesight.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Kuykendall was last seen on foot near Mid-Town Apartments in the 1400 block of Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith, Arkansas on January 4, 2015. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

His NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
5 years. How has this man been gone without a trace for 5 years??? I feel like if he was confused and wandered off, he would have been found long ago...

There is an Irven Kuykendall who posts in forums on genealogy.com. He gives his age as 74 in a 2011 post and even mentions similar medical conditions, and in a 2000 post he mentions moving from Fort Smith to Florida.
There are so many sources that list Irven as missing with “few details available.” Is it possible he was found, and the later sources were created from an unresolved initial report?

Posts by Irven (Sonny) Kuykendall on Genforum - Genealogy.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back