Found Deceased MI - Deann Robinson, 20, Detroit, 1 January 2015 *Arrest*

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
20-year-old Detroit woman missing

Author: Derick Hutchinson, ClickOnDetroit.com

Published On: 55 m

DETROIT -
Deann Robinson, a 20-year-old woman from Detroit, has been missing since Jan. 1 at around 11 a.m. when her sister saw her leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago Boulevard without shoes and wearing pajamas. Deann has not been seen or heard from since then.

Deann is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 160 pounds. She was last seen in pink pajamas and a Northface jacket...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/20yearold-detroit-woman-missing/30664294

Police search for missing 20-year-old woman

Candice Williams, The Detroit News 2:41 p.m. EST January 12, 2015

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 20-year-old woman last seen leaving her west side Detroit home on New Year’s Day.

Deann Robinson was last seen by her sister around 11 a.m. Jan. 1 leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago wearing pajamas and no shoes. She has not been seen or heard from since, police said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...5/01/12/police-search-missing-woman/21647677/

That's kind of weird to go out midday in your jammies and no shoes, but wearing a jacket. Did they get into a fight or something? I wonder what the weather was that day.

No one could have survived the elements in these parts over the past two weeks without ample apparel. It has been bitterly cold in metro Detroit with several days of sub-zero wind chills. Schools closed one day last week due to the frigid temperatures. There have also been a few snowfalls - nothing major, but 2-3" at a time on a few occasions. Unless Deann found shelter or someone took her in, she couldn't possibly have survived outdoors for long.

Recently when new threads have been created the person's image is not in the first post nor the contact number for the authorities

Here she is

robinson%20missing_1421089954931_12415789_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Robinson is in good mental and physical condition.

If anyone has seen her, please call Detroit Police at 313-596-5640.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/missing-20-year-old-deann-robinson-from-detroit

Police search for missing 20-year-old woman

Candice Williams, The Detroit News 2:41 p.m. EST January 12, 2015

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 20-year-old woman last seen leaving her west side Detroit home on New Year’s Day.

Deann Robinson was last seen by her sister around 11 a.m. Jan. 1 leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago wearing pajamas and no shoes. She has not been seen or heard from since, police said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...5/01/12/police-search-missing-woman/21647677/

fc6990547d0ed3a8b1b2d191d18735d6.jpg

Image from article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, from reading above it sounds like she left the house in her pajamas and a coat, no shoes or phone, and climbed into a white truck. But she called the sister later to tell her she'd be back.

A person might do that if they knew the driver that was a family member or long time lover (or drug dealer?), expecting the truck to be warmed up.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be caught outside in my jammies for fear of embarrassment.

Nickname Lola sounds like a prostitute name, since it is NOTHING like Deann.

Why did Deann's family wait so long to report her missing? They knew that she left the house scantily dressed (for the weather) and without her phone, so why wait so long to report the disappearance? :confused:

I'd like to know whether she was wearing real pajamas, or pajama-style sweatpants. The sweatpants might be something she'd wear to a store or something. I'd also like to know whether something happened to cause her to rush out of the house like that.

So, from reading above it sounds like she left the house in her pajamas and a coat, no shoes or phone, and climbed into a white truck. But she called the sister later to tell her she'd be back.

A person might do that if they knew the driver that was a family member or long time lover (or drug dealer?), expecting the truck to be warmed up.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be caught outside in my jammies for fear of embarrassment.

Nickname Lola sounds like a prostitute name, since it is NOTHING like Deann.

I don't care how warm the truck is, I wouldn't go out in my bare feet! JMO!

In her bare feet and pajamas in this weather? and they said she was in sound mental health. Where are her children? Did she have a job and work somewhere? Or did she live with her sister? We need more information. Detroit is not a very safe place to be out roaming around, especially at night.

In her bare feet and pajamas in this weather? and they said she was in sound mental health. Where are her children? Did she have a job and work somewhere? Or did she live with her sister? We need more information. Detroit is not a very safe place to be out roaming around, especially at night.

I agree because articles say that her sister saw Deanna leaving her house but we don't know who's home that is

DETROIT -
Deann Robinson, a 20-year-old woman from Detroit, has been missing since Jan. 1 at around 11 a.m. when her sister saw her leaving her home in the 15000 block of Chicago Boulevard without shoes and wearing pajamas. Deann has not been seen or heard from since then.

RSBM

I wouldn't be caught out in public in my pajamas, but outside of the house, like the yard or driveway? Sure. It's extremely common around these parts. It's not unusual to see women (usually the under forty crowd) out in shops in their pajamas. Those big fuzzy warm jammie pants are warmer than jeans or sweats.

The barefoot thing is more common than one would think, too. This is Michigan. People here aren't shrinking from the cold. I've run outside through the snow with no shoes on to check the mail or whatever. It's not that unusual.

I hope Deann just found herself in a tight spot and will make it home soon. I can't imagine how her family must feel. :(

^ Maybe Deann just ran out to someone's car and didn't plan on leaving just then.

:snowflake: In the Great Lakes state, we're known for frequent "pajama days" :snowflake:

Well, apart from a lot of news reports with the same basic information, I can't find anything online - no social media that's obvious

Well, apart from a lot of news reports with the same basic information, I can't find anything online - no social media that's obvious

I hope Deann doesn't turn out like so many other missing women from Detroit, which is to say forgotten. :( The lists of similar cases on missing persons sites are far too long, and many contain little to no information. It really is important for families to step up and get any and all information out there, but I don't think most realize that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back