GA GA - Samuel Waters, 21, Lawrenceville, 4 January 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Samuel Waters - Samuel Waters Missing Facebook Page
Search Continues for Samuel Waters, Missing Since Jan. 4
A fund has been set up to support the search for the Lawrenceville 21-year-old and assist his fiance and soon-to-be-born daughter.
Family and friends continued searching Sunday for Samuel Waters, the Lawrenceville man who has been missing for more than a week. Waters, 21, was last seen around 10 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 4 near the intersection of Hillcrest Green Drive and Hurricane Shoals Road. Around 30 people searched the woods, posted flyers and spoke with local business in the area on Sunday, the family told Patch in an email Monday.

The search has focused around the area where Waters was reportedly dropped off. He reportedlt said he had not planned to be long. He was carrying his wallet, ID and $5 in cash. “Samuel was very excited about his fiancé being due to deliver their newborn daughter, Althea, in 4 weeks, he would not have left for an extended period of time on his own free will,” the family said in an email.
http://patch.com/georgia/gwinnett/search-continues-samuel-waters-missing-jan-4-0
2998454_1421017991.8051.jpg

Police searching for missing Lawrenceville man

Posted: Jan 08, 2015 5:17 PM EST
Updated: Jan 12, 2015 2:30 PM EST
By Travis Maurer, Digital EditorCONNECT

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - Police in Gwinnett County are searching for a 21-year-old man who has been missing since Sunday.

The Lawrenceville Police Department says Samuel Waters was dropped off by a friend near the intersection of Hurricane Shoals Road and Hillcrest Green Drive. He had not planned to be gone long and only had his wallet, ID and $5 on him.

Waters is described as being 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin to medium build and weighing about 130 pounds. He has light brown hair and green eyes as well as a large tattoo with the word "Althea" on the right side of his neck.

Waters was wearing a brown and red stripped button down Polo shirt, jeans and a red hooded jacket.

Family members say that Waters was excited about his the pending birth of his daughter that he and his fiancé plan to name her Althea.

Anyone who spots Waters should contact police.

Friends and family have set up a page to help spread the word. You can find that at facebook.com/FindSamuelWaters

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/27795870/police-searching-for-missing-lawrenceville-man

Samuel Waters - Samuel Waters Missing Facebook Page
Search Continues for Samuel Waters, Missing Since Jan. 4
A fund has been set up to support the search for the Lawrenceville 21-year-old and assist his fiance and soon-to-be-born daughter.

http://patch.com/georgia/gwinnett/search-continues-samuel-waters-missing-jan-4-0
2998454_1421017991.8051.jpg

Oh Dear Precious GOD I pray this young man comes home safely to his little family. Sounds like he was happy to welcome his little baby girl but maybe he freaked out at the last moment, so to speak?? Please don't let this little one lose her daddy, please.

According to the FB page & flyers posted to the page, Samuel is 5'10" & 150lbs. (It had apparently been incorrectly reported in MSM article that he was 5'6" & 130lbs). Just FYI. That's quite a difference in build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they checked out the friend who dropped him off?

I really hope Samuel only got "cold feet" though and will show up safe and sound very soon...It's been almost a month now...I have a bad feeling sadly.

Have they checked out the friend who dropped him off?

I really hope Samuel only got "cold feet" though and will show up safe and sound very soon...It's been almost a month now...I have a bad feeling sadly.

I'm wondering the same! There doesn't seem to be much info anywhere. It makes me so sad for his family:tears:

I wish Samuel was getting the amount of media coverage as Kelly Nash. They went missing within aprox six hours of each other, aprox 13 or 14 miles apart. I'm not saying they are connected at all but you'd think the media would focus on both of them! :moo::confused:

That is so crazy! IFIRC there was a spree of males that pretty much vanished into thin air a while back (Kyle Fleischmann from my town) and there were several theories about them being connected. Obviously no evidence was found that linked anything but mostly b/c no evidence was found period. I can't help but think these 2 guys who vanished into thin air so close in time and location are not related. Stranger things have happened I guess. :thinking:

ETA: Justin Gaines was the other guy (from GA) who disappeared around the time Kyle did.

I remember reading a pretty extensive article about Justin Gaines. I believe it was an interview with his mother. They're just let without answers. I think it would be the not knowing that would kill me.

Samuel's grandfather has collapsed and is very ill, undergoing surgery. Family are urging anyone who knows where Samuel is to contact them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=439056769576958&id=426768494139119&refid=17

It's a little mysterious why Samuel was dropped off at an intersection with only $5 in his pocket and was expected to return soon. What was he going to do? Why didn't the friend go with him? Did the friend notify authorities or go looking for him when Samuel didn't return?

Also, I'm surprised it is known precisely how much cash he had in his wallet. That's pretty unusual. Was there some sort of conversation about how much money he had, just before he disappeared?

I feel so sorry for his pregnant fiancé...I really hope he is still alive and will show up soon.

Nothing? Did they ever look for a link between Samuel and Kelly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back