KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
C P

Grayson County sheriff: Missing girl, boyfriend involved in car thefts
Authorities are searching for a 13-year-old Grayson County girl has been missing since Saturday, Jan. 3.

C P, a seventh-grader at Grayson County Middle School, was last seen at approximately 10:30 p.m. last Saturday, and is thought to be somewhere in the area of the Grayson County, Breckenridge County line near Rough River Lake, according to Seargent Bryan Hammons, with the Grayson County Sheriff’s Department.

Hammons, who is handling the case with assistance from the Breckenridge County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)and Kentucky State Police, stated that the girl is believed to be accompanied by her boyfriend, 18-year-old Dalton Hayes, of Leitchfield.

Hayes was spotted Monday night, Jan. 5, at a convenience store in McDaniels, but fled from a BCSO Deputy on foot. Hayes managed to elude the officer, and it is speculated that Phillips may have also been in the store at the time, but both escaped, Hammons said.

Two days later, as temperatures plummeted to dangerously cold levels, officers received a call that a young male and female were walking along Highway 259 South approximately two miles from Ben Johnson School. While no contact was made with the pair, they appeared to match the descriptions of Phillips and Hayes.

The families of both teens have made appeals for help in finding their children via social media outlets, and law enforcement officers are working diligently to locate them.
http://www.gcnewsgazette.com/news/h...Search-continues-for-missing-13-year-old-girl

Apparently 13 is the new 20. Good grief, what parent lets a legal adult "date" their 13 yr old child? Or was it not permitted and they were together anyway? UGH.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...n-locating-missing-grayson-co-teens/21732925/

Phillips has been registered as a missing juvenile and Hayes is wanted for custodial interference along with other charges.

Police say their behavior is becoming increasingly brazen and dangerous. According to a news release, the two have fled police on a couple of occasions and are considered to be flight risks if stopped by anyone.

Both are suspects in at least two felony auto thefts as well as other crimes.

I'm 45 minutes from Manning. If they are traveling Interstates, looks like they took I-40 and I-26 and to get to Manning,SC took I-95 West instead of staying straight on I-26 towards Charleston. Could be heading to Myrtle Beach....

http://www.thestate.com/2015/01/15/3929667/dangerous-kentucky-girl-13-and.html

Manning police officials said Thursday they do not believe the two teens that were last seen at a local Wal-Mart are still in Manning.

Chief Blair Shaffer said his department was notified by Kentucky law enforcement officials after 13-year-old CP and Dalton Hayes, 18, went to the Wal-Mart to buy two packs of mints from the store Monday evening.

Shaffer said the teens got in line to make the first purchase with a stolen check that was $20 over the needed amount, receiving the rest of the check amount in cash. The teens then got back in line and repeated the same type of purchase with another stolen check made for the same amount. After receiving the $40 in cash, the teens left the store in a red 2006 Toyota Tacoma pickup truck stolen from Kentucky.

What a sad case! Young girl "thinks" she has found love. Runs away (likely because her parents won't allow the relationship); and now she is allegedly committing crimes. She will no longer just be a runaway, but will likely have to face criminal charges against her. :(

Let me wager a guess here.........their favorite movie is "Natural Born Killers".......?

Maybe they pattern themselves after Mickey and Mallory, but let's just hope they don't start using weapons in these crimes......that'll change the entire dynamics of the chase.

What a sad case! Young girl "thinks" she has found love. Runs away (likely because her parents won't allow the relationship); and now she is allegedly committing crimes. She will no longer just be a runaway, but will likely have to face criminal charges against her. :(

Hard to feel sorry for her........ she's 13, she knows right from wrong.

Let me wager a guess here.........their favorite movie is "Natural Born Killers".......?

Maybe they pattern themselves after Mickey and Mallory, but let's just hope they don't start using weapons in these crimes......that'll change the entire dynamics of the chase.

There is now a firearm involved. They have a gun. It was in the stolen 2006 car they are currently driving.

No, I do feel bad for her. I was the 14-15, dating guys 5-10 years older. There's deeper issues there. In my case, and perhaps hers, it was 'daddy issues'. She's finally gotten the attention from a man, like she's been wanting. She feels wanted and will do whatever he wants. The thrill of runNing away together is strong. She knows better, but she's really just a kid and wrapped up in a fantasy. Jmo.

Praying they are apprehended without incident soon, before anyone gets hurt.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...ns-to-end-crime-spree-and-come-home/21780605/

This articles states she is currently facing no charges and he's only currently facing custodial interference. WTH? They are going on a multi state crime spree.............................

I guess cashing stolen checks, stealing two vehicles, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to a farm is not a criminal offence. SMH.

Here is a picture of the actual truck they are driving. Video snapshot from Wal-mart.

Attachments

• Redtruck.jpeg
    Redtruck.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 603
Now that there is a gun involved, I worry about the people who may cross their path.

Now that there is a gun involved, I worry about the people who may cross their path.

It said there was a gun in the truck that they stole, but it didn't have any bullets in it. I also haven't seen anything saying they have pointed it at anybody or tried to use it while running around on their big adventure. Hopefully they have enough morals and common sense not to.

It ain't over yet...............

It said there was a gun in the truck that they stole, but it didn't have any bullets in it. I also haven't seen anything saying they have pointed it at anybody or tried to use it while running around on their big adventure. Hopefully they have enough morals and common sense not to.

It ain't over yet...............

Hopefully they will not try and buy any either.

How in the world are they able to avoid police for so long? They have to be staying somewhere.

How in the world are they able to avoid police for so long? They have to be staying somewhere.

They are on the move......bouncing from one place to the other, town to town, state to state. By the time they are sighted and it is reported and followed up on, they've headed down the road to some other place. They aren't going to places that are easily tracked like their parents house, grandma's house, friends homes, or places they have previously lived. It appears they are just running around aimlessly....making it sort of hard to guess their next destination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back