Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! It will be very interesting to see what this day holds. Hopefully one day closer to a death sentence for little miss lying, slaughtering, liar. I never thought I would say those words.

Good Morning! It will be very interesting to see what this day holds. Hopefully one day closer to a death sentence for little miss lying, slaughtering, liar. I never thought I would say those words.

Hi Frigga, I never thought I would say what I said yesterday either. I would never be able to administer the death penalty to anyone. We are all angry. I just want her to go away. She has never shown remorse. I guess being a Psycopath, she cannot show remorse. I feel so sorry for Travis that he ever even met her.

Call-it as-you-see it girl!-sorry-spacebar-is on the=fritz!:blushing:
JUSTICE-forTravis
and family.:please:

This case really has overwhelming evidence -- photos, DNA evidence etc. And Arias was CONVICTED of first-degree murder! It boggles the mind that this penalty phase is dragging on and on and on. It is clear from the transcripts that her morally bankrupt lawyers have zero respect for the Judge. The way that they demand things from the Judge and make use of threats to get what they want makes me very uncomfortable. They are morphing into their client. :scared:

Good morning all! I have always believed she deserved the Death Penalty for what she did, and after reading her secret testimony yesterday I am even more convinced that she is exactly the type of murderer the death penalty was intended for.

I really do wonder what impact she could have had on the jury if she had just said she was SORRY to the Alexander's for the pain she inflicted on them, and that she is SORRY for killing Travis and that she wished she hadn't taken his life. Instead of telling them she wished she had a do over, and whining about how stupid she felt for having icky sex with a man she had just met, and how used she felt for continuing to have sex despite the fact that she never said NO.

Nurmi revealing DT's intention to use closed court drama as a tactic to delay, and to deny JM cross examination?

From the transcripts, after COA stay and a few minutes of fumbling discussion, Nurmi says: " (it's our position) that the State has asked for her testimony to be stricken." And, (paraphrasing) "the State doesn't have the right to cross examine her (if?) it precludes her mitigation " (eh?).

That's interesting, eh? Nurmi says out of one side of his mouth that he refuses to go forward at all until the COA rules on the merits, that he doesn't know if she'll retake the stand, that he won't take witnesses out of order, that no other witness will testify until she's finished with her testimony, but...that his position is that the State has asked for her testimony to be stricken?

What's wrong with that picture?

Nurmi revealing DT's intention to use closed court drama as a tactic to delay, and to deny JM cross examination?

From the transcripts, after COA stay and a few minutes of fumbling discussion, Nurmi says: " (it's our position) that the State has asked for her testimony to be stricken." And, (paraphrasing) "the State doesn't have the right to cross examine her (if?) it precludes her mitigation " (eh?).

That's interesting, eh? Nurmi says out of one side of his mouth that he refuses to go forward at all until the COA rules on the merits, that he doesn't know if she'll retake the stand, that he won't take witnesses out of order, that no other witness will testify until she's finished with her testimony, but...that his position is that the State has asked for her testimony to be stricken?

But Juan did say that in the middle of page 97.

will the Judge rule with an iron fist? will she drop the DP and end the Jodi saga? will Nurmi match Juan tie for tie? will Kiefer ever say anything anti-defense? will Jodi go on to coughdrawcough a tribute to Travis? will the trial inside a trial ever end? so many questions, so few answers.

yesterday's drop only showed me that the defense has given up on this part and is working on the appeals. they got nuttin' plenty of nuttin'

I'd give CMJA the death penalty in a heartbeat! She deserves it.

In reading the transcripts, she wants to make it seem that Travis is the sexual aggressor beginning at the Hugh's home. I believe with all my heart that Travis was a good man and wanted to live his religion. It was when CMJA came into his life that he gave in to normal sexual weaknesses. CMJA was the one with all the experience, not Travis. He had made a mistake with Deanna (?) and was working to right that discretion in his church. CMJA was an evil temptress trading up in boyfriends until she felt she had found her successful one.

Poor, dear Travis. He never stood a chance.

I am anxiously waiting to hear JSS' ruling today. Clear Juan!!!

Get this circus over and drag CMJA off to Perryville kicking and screaming!

MOO

Saving my seat. Gah. Must really be a glutton for punishment.
:cuckoo:

His position was that the state didn't have a right to ask the testimony be stricken because Jodi had not made a decision yet and the matter of secret testimony hadn't really been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth