True Crime Radio Thursday Jan 14 2015, Beth Karas, Jessica Chamber's mother

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISSED THE LATEST SHOW WITH BETH KARAS AND JESSICA CHAMBER'S MOTHER LISA YOU CAN ALWAYS LISTEN ANY TIME IN OUR ARCHIVES ON TRUECRIMERADIO.COM

Hello, My True Crime Angels,

Another packed show for you tonight (Thursday) 8 PM Eastern. www.truecrimeradio.com

We start off by traveling in some sort of vortex in the universe where the Jodi Arias trial NEVER ENDS.

Beth Karas updates us on the latest in the re-sentencing trial of Jodi.

Then we will hear from Jessica Chamber's mother.

Jessica was found barely alive with most of her body burned. She passed away from her injuries shortly after arriving at the hospital.

What happened to Jessica? Was it murder? Was it some bizarre accident?

So many rumors are flying around this case and that's why I am very grateful Jessica's mother Lisa will join us to try and clear up what is the truth and what is rumor.

Remember you go to www.truecrimeradio.com at 8 PM Eastern every Thursday and click on the "Listen Now" tab. That takes you to iHeartradio.com where you can hear my show live.
If you miss the live show again you go to www.truecrimeradio.com and you can listen in the archives.

Feel the need to chat the fat off your cheeks? Never fear we have our own chat room right here at www.truecrimeradio.com Chat room opens every Thursday night 7:30 PM Eastern.

Pass the word. We'll see you tonight and every Thursday 8 PM Eastern at www.truecrimeradio.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back