MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
26316984-7cf4-43f2-8577-119375693be5_zps5c423847.png

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice
Iris Barnes
On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort. Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

[...]

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

[...]

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s). “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

- See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-go...ssicas-justice/#sthash.V2U8TbCC.dasUHmez.dpuf

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Tonight, Thursday at 8 PM Eastern we welcome Jessica Chamber's mother Lisa to www.truecrimeradio.com

As difficult as it will be for Lisa to discuss this horrific tragedy she wants to come on and dispel the rumors swirling around this case.

Our CHAT ROOM opens at 7:30 PM tonight, Thursday.

For the first few minutes of the
show we'll hear from Beth Karas. Beth will quickly update us on the trial that never ends, the Jodi Arias re-sentencing trial.

Please pass the word along and join us every Thursday night 8 PM Eastern for True Crime Radio
:bump:

Thanks Bessie! For the new thread + for tolerating the chicken antics. :)

Seriously: Have not done a chat in years so hope the interface is pretty user-friendly/self-explanatory... if we go to the CHAT ROOM hyperlinked as linked in Bessie's post above, is that all we need (anyone)?

Is there a way to participate in chat at radio site without using facebook? thanks.

Thanks Bessie! For the new thread + for tolerating the chicken antics. :)

Seriously: Have not done a chat in years so hope the interface is pretty user-friendly/self-explanatory... if we go to the CHAT ROOM hyperlinked as linked in Bessie's post above, is that all we need (anyone)?

No idea, but I guess I will find out same time as you. I have never done one here that I can recall.

Is there a way to participate in chat at radio site without using facebook? thanks.

That would great I'm anti-face booger, and my husband ain't gonna give up his phone so I can use his.

That would great I'm anti-face booger, and my husband ain't gonna give up his phone so I can use his.

this made no sense til I changed the g to a k.
although I'm pretty anti-facebooger too in general.

I'm anti-Facebooger for anyone over the age of three, generally... am happy to log in with my Facebook but then it throws off IDs... eh, testing it out now. See y'all in there.

no clue. do not do facebook. see ya all in a while. Please take notes! JMO

Can someone please ask JC mother if she knows who called JC before she left the house that day. Thanks

Oh man had no clue it put booger in there, that'll tell ya how often I talk about boogers.

no clue. do not do facebook. see ya all in a while. Please take notes! JMO

You can log in as a guest and use your ws name without going through FB

Can anyone ask if there was an altercation the week prior at the gas station?? Thanks!!

argh, can't find this live, will have to wait for archives.

Also, did we get an answer about this being transcribed? TIA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member