MA MA - Sabrina Hatheway, 23, Worcester, 20 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sabrina Hatheway - FIND Sabrina Hatheway
sabrinahatheway2_360_480_90.jpg

Worcester’s Sabrina Hatheway Missing For Nearly a Month
23-year-old Sabrina Hatheway has been missing since December 20. According to the Facebook page FIND Sabrina Hatheway, "...Sabrina Lee Hatheway has been missing since December 20 when she left her Aunt Jess' house at night saying she was going for a ride with a 'friend' and would be right back. Sabrina left with only the clothes on her back and absolutely nothing else. It was later discovered that friend was her ex-boyfriend...Everything she owns is at her Aunt's house and Sabrina has not called, texted, or been on Facebook since that date."

Hatheway is the mother of two children.

Hatheway's Family Wants Answers
Hatheway's cousin said, "The police told us not to put too much stuff in the media. That's why you haven't seen anything on FOX News or anything. We actually contacted them, but the police said "No, no no." They want us to keep things under wraps because their is an ongoing investigation. You don't really want too much out there because you don't want the person they're investigating to know too much. It could jeopardize a lot of stuff."

Sabrina is 5'3" and 120 pounds with dirty blonde/brown hair. According to her cousin, Hatheway's aunt would not have let her go if the aunt knew she was leaving with her ex-boyfriend because over the period of their entire relationship, Hatheway's boyfriend had "been extremely abusive."

According to the U.S. Department of Justice National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, Sabrina "was last seen with her ex-boyfriend whose house burned down January 1, 2015 and deemed arson."

"The whole reason she was staying with my aunt is because she left her ex-boyfriend for those reasons," said Hatheway's cousin. "He has come forward and admitted that he was the last person to see her."

hatheway_400_400_90.jpeg

http://www.golocalworcester.com/news/worcesters-sabrina-hatheway-missing-for-nearly-a-month

Hmmm.... Don't like this one. Hope LE is sifting through the ashes of that burned house.

I can understand LE not wanting to release too much info, but this young gal has been missing since December 20th and this is the first time that I've heard of this case. So she has an abusive ex boyfriend and he's the last to see her....hmmm...where have we heard this story before??? Seriously, I don't think there's enough room on Websleuths to list them all....

Sabrina Lee Hatheway missing; mother believes Worcester search connected
16780680-large.jpg

Investigators at 11 Dixfield Road after a New Year's Day arson fire.
WORCESTER - As a helicopter flew overhead and authorities began searching an area around Idalla Road and Dixfield Street Wednesday, Brenda Hatheway received a call from a friend telling her what was happening.

Instantly she believed the search was to find her daughter, 23-year-old Sabrina Lee Hatheway, who hasn't been seen or heard from in almost a month. The mother fears her daughter is dead.

The search was close to the area near 11 Dixfield Road -- the scene of an arson fire on New Year's Day -- that made the 41-year-old mother think Wednesday's search was connected to her daughter's disappearance. Sabrina Lee Hatheway used to stay in that home and knew someone who lived there, the mother said in an interview this week.

"Absolutely," Brenda Hatheway answered when asked if she believed Wednesday's search was an attempt to find her daughter. "A friend drove by there and couldn't get near the area. In my mind they were checking the house again."

Worcester Police Sgt. Kerry F. Hazelhurst said the search Wednesday was part of an "ongoing investigation." He would not comment if the search was connected to the disappearance of Sabrina Lee Hatheway.

The sergeant did confirm that Brenda Hatheway reported her daughter missing. Brenda Hatheway said she filed the missing persons report on Jan. 4.

Brenda Hatheway said the last time she spoke with her daughter was in mid-November, but relatives and friends had either spoken to or seen the 23-year-old Worcester woman in December.

The last time someone saw Sabrina Lee Hatheway was on Dec. 20, according to her mother.

"It is very odd. She would always call my sister here or there or talk on Facebook," Brenda Hatheway said. "None of her friends have heard from her."

Now every call to Sabrina Lee Hatheway's cell phone goes straight to voicemail. She also receives supplemental security income, but the debit card with more than $700 of the funds on it remains at Sabrina Lee Hatheway's last apartment, Brenda Hatheway said. There have been no attempts to have the card sent to another address, which is something people can request.

"She has no funds right now," Brenda Hatheway said.
Read more here - http://www.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2015/01/sabrina_lee_hatheway_missing.html

Worcester’s Hatheway Still Missing, Mother Demands Answers
hatheway3_360_479_90.jpg

As GoLocal reported last month, 23-year-old Sabrina Hatheway of Worcester has been missing since December 20th. Hatheway was last seen leaving her aunt's house with her boyfriend. Hatheway is the mother of two children.
This weekend, Hatheway's expressed where she thinks Sabrina might be, and who she thinks is responsible for Sabrina's disappearance.

On the Facebook page Find Sabrina Hatheway, Hatheway's mother wrote: "I miss Sabrina so bad. It's killing me that nobody will go to the cops and say where she is. Someone had to of helped because he (boyfriend) dosent (sic) have a car so someone knows and how do people sleep knowing that she is somewhere and isn't saying a damn thing. I know that this person that knows is looking eveyday (sic) to see what we know so they can flee and thats (sic)the real of it."
http://www.golocalworcester.com/news/worcesters-hatheway-still-missing-mother-demands-answers

Update: New Information in Sabrina Hatheway Missing Person Case
23-year-old Sabrina Hatheway, mother of two children, has been missing since December 20.
Hatheway was last seen leaving her aunt’s house at night with a ‘friend’ and told her aunt she would be right back. She has not been seen or heard from since January 1.

GoLocal Worcester has learned that the ‘friend’ was Hatheway’s ex- boyfriend, Kevin Crozier, of 11 Dixfield Street, Worcester. According to the U.S. Department of Justice National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, Sabrina "was last seen with her ex-boyfriend whose house burned down January 1, 2015 and deemed arson."

On January 1, 2015, a fire occured at 11 Dixfield Street. Fire officials deemed it arson.

One family member, who wished to remain anonymous, said, “We actually had someone call us last night (Tuesday) and tell us that they wanted to see us because they know what’s going on. And they knew things that were directly related to us. There’s some really, really bad (stuff) going on.”
http://www.golocalworcester.com/news/update-new-information-in-sabrina-hatheway-missing-person-case

So the ex boyfriend's house burned down to the ground the same day that this young lady goes missing, and the fire is deemed arson. Hmmm.....I wonder.

So the ex boyfriend's house burned down to the ground the same day that this young lady goes missing, and the fire is deemed arson. Hmmm.....I wonder.

Add to that, in the article:
According to Worcester Courthouse records, Crozier was charged with assault and battery on a family/household member on December 4, 2014, a little over two weeks before Hatheway disappeared.
-

Can they arrest him?

She went with him on December 20th. His house burned down on January 1st. Not the same day, but still not sounding good at all.

She went with him on December 20th. His house burned down on January 1st. Not the same day, but still not sounding good at all.

I stand corrected. Shhh...don't tell anyone that I made a mistake. ;)

You are so busy keeping us up to date on new missing persons, I don't know how you have time to keep up with a particular case at all! Let alone, get every detail right. I, for one, really appreciate your efforts in generating so many missing persons posts!!

http://www.golocalworcester.com/news/update-new-information-in-sabrina-hatheway-missing-person-case

23-year-old Sabrina Hatheway, mother of two children, has been missing since December 20.

Hatheway was last seen leaving her aunt’s house at night with a ‘friend’ and told her aunt she would be right back. She has not been seen or heard from since January 1.

Was someone saying they heard from her between Dec. 20 and Jan. 1? :thinking:

Trying to figure what that out as well
Was someone saying they heard from her between Dec. 20 and Jan. 1?
also, not sure what day the missing person report was filed....
The closer it was filed to the day of the fire, the more suspicious it looks, IMO.

Wow. That's some story. I wonder who was the last person to see her is and under what circumstance?

Was someone saying they heard from her between Dec. 20 and Jan. 1? :thinking:

I think it's a mistake, or careless phrasing. All the other articles and her Namus entry say Dec. 20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back