NJ - 18 year old woman planning to move to New Jersey to MARRY her Father

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.

The unnamed 18-year-old is revealing all the details of her two year relationship with her father in an interview with Science of Us, from how they fell in love and the first time they had sex to what their plans are for the future.

And one of those plans she is very certain of - the two will have children.

The woman, who hails from the Great Lakes region, reconnected with her father when she was 16, this after 12 years of estrangement.

Her parents got pregnant on Prom night, and she grew up with her mother, who the young girl claims is bipolar.

Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school, and after the two met up she went to go stay with him for a week.

They had sex that week, her first time, and were soon dating.

'There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual,' she says."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-planning-married-children.html#ixzz3P2lZkRXO

I takes a lot to shock me I hope and pray this isn't true. What do you guys think of this?

Ummm...whaaaat?

I know it's thoroughly disgusting, but isn't this illegal? :puke:

ETA--Never mind, I guess it's legal in NJ <modsnip> your own "grown" child. Just awesome. :(

I don't know whether the account is true, but if you read far enough down you'll find that no state will recognize their marriage and they will not be legally wed. They plan to settle in NJ because the state has no law against incest between consenting adults, not because they can legally marry there.

That man is DISGUSTING. She was only 16 yrs old when she went to see her FATHER and he took advantage of her. Isnt it illegal for a grown man to have sex with a 16 yr old?

If a man can marry a man & a woman a woman, I see no reason why a father can't marry a daughter or a sister a brother etc. If the argument is that we should not prevent a loving couple from marrying, how can we deny them. The state should treat all relationships equally.

If a man can marry a man & a woman a woman, I see no reason why a father can't marry a daughter or a sister a brother etc. If the argument is that we should not prevent a loving couple from marrying, how can we deny them. The state should treat all relationships equally.

I don't see any reason to compare same sex marriages to incest.

That man is DISGUSTING. She was only 16 yrs old when she went to see her FATHER and he took advantage of her. Isnt it illegal for a grown man to have sex with a 16 yr old?

It's called incest when it's your own daughter and both are illegal!!! Disgusting!

Because it's not EQUAL!!! It's being a predator against your own child. It's incest. A child cannot consent to sex and it would severely damage genetic lines of the family if brothers and sisters were allowed to marry.

Lets take child out of the equation. Two consenting adults. Two men get married & later find out they were brothers. Should they be forced to divorce. Sex between two people of the same sex used to be illegal & disgusting. Now, not so much. Incest is just a word that could be redefined in the future & probably will be.

Lets take child out of the equation. Two consenting adults. Two men get married & later find out they were brothers. Should they be forced to divorce. Sex between two people of the same sex used to be illegal & disgusting. Now, not so much. Incest is just a word that could be redefined in the future & probably will be.

Not the same as same-sex marriages. Still not cool because of the genetics. You will inbreed autism, blood disorders, and other diseases that are entirely preventable by eliminating this risk.

And on a personal level, I resent your "redefinition" of the word incest. I was molested by my uncle- and that also falls under the category of incest!

One more thing: the woman in this article clearly knows what she is doing is wrong because she stated she wouldn't tell her children how they were conceived!!! So how does she introduce them to their father? Meet your father, I mean grandfather?? I'm your mother and your sister??

I read the in-depth article, and she still refers to him as Dad when she gets in trouble. How's that gonna work once they're married???

Plenty of reason why not when you consider that she was 16, he was her father, and he groomed her for sexual exploitation.

Father daughter incest is in no way comparable to the example you have just used. This man knew he was having sex with his underage daughter, and now they're planning to have children together. His actions should be illegal in every state, as should their relationship given the health implications for any children they have.

Still not cool because of the genetics. You will inbreed autism, blood disorders, and other diseases that are entirely preventable by eliminating this risk.

Less than you think, specially when it's not systematic.

naw........say it ain't so......this is beyond sick...and Katydid...this has to be illegal,right?...statutory rape

Not the same as same-sex marriages. Still not cool because of the genetics. You will inbreed autism, blood disorders, and other diseases that are entirely preventable by eliminating this risk.

And on a personal level, I resent your "redefinition" of the word incest. I was molested by my uncle- and that also falls under the category of incest!

One more thing: the woman in this article clearly knows what she is doing is wrong because she stated she wouldn't tell her children how they were conceived!!! So how does she introduce them to their father? Meet your father, I mean grandfather?? I'm your mother and your sister??

I don't know about autism - but couldn't the rest of the argument be used for a lot of sexual relationships?

(by the way, I think it's gross, and I'm not entirely sure it's real) but it's interesting to see where people are drawing the lines here, but not in other relationships.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back