GUILTY NJ - Newborn burned alive on Pemberton road, mom charged, 16 Jan 2015

TTF14

Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert
Reaction score
"Officers were called to the scene after a report of some type of commotion outside a residence.

They arrived to find a newborn baby on fire in the middle of the road and a woman hysterical nearby a vehicle."

http://6abc.com/news/newborn-found-on-fire-on-burlington-county-road/479008/

According to the article, the baby is still alive. The baby and the woman are both hospitalized. There's no more info. at this time.

So horrific :(.

Good Lord......It must have happened as soon as I turned my scanner off......Burlington County.....yes, very sad indeed.

Yes....WS is sooooooooooo slow I am logging out after this post....

The baby has now died :(.

Newborn dies after being found on fire on Burlington Co. road | 6abc.com

Updated 2 hrs 48 mins ago
PEMBERTON TWP., N.J. --Police say the newborn found burning on a road in Pemberton Township, New Jersey late Friday night has died.

(snip)

They arrived to find a newborn baby on fire in the middle of the road and a woman hysterical nearby a vehicle.

The officers douse the flames, but the baby was burned over most of its body.

The baby was flown to Temple University Hospital's burn unit.

The baby was transferred to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and later died.

The woman was taken to Deborah Hospital in Browns Mills, New Jersey in stable condition.

Police have not said if the woman is the baby's mother.

Embedded video & More@Link
http://6abc.com/news/newborn-dies-after-being-found-on-fire-on-burlington-co-road/479008/

I have NO words!

:silenced:

[emoji72] :rose: [emoji72]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

statues-of-angels.jpg

Lord have mercy...A mother burning her own newborn baby alive...
to me, this almost feels like a "the end of the world" premonition...
even the angels are crying...Rest in love and peace little baby soul...

l_95c03120-bfc3-11e2-b288-6f9e4b500014.jpg

Embedded video & More@Link
http://6abc.com/news/newborn-dies-after-being-found-on-fire-on-burlington-co-road/479008/

I have NO words!

:silenced:

[emoji72] :rose: [emoji72]
rsbm

From an updated article at the link you provided above, kimi_SFC:
Dave Joseph and his family made the discovery.

They say they had no idea what was on fire outside of their home but saw Dorvilier standing in front of an SUV, behind the fire.

She allegedly told Joseph that she was burning dog waste she found in her SUV.

He told her to put it out.

"She grabbed a bottle of water, poured it on there, my wife was down there and said it was a baby," said Joseph.

Horrified, Joseph and his wife called 911 and held Dorvilier until police arrived and she was taken into custody.

I just can't imagine. Not only can I not comprehend setting fire to your own -- or ANY -- child, I am stunned that she told the neighbors she was burning dog waste. The mother has to be mentally ill, because I just don't see how a human who wasn't could do such a thing. Also, I really hope the baby was unconscious for the entire ordeal.

That poor baby did not deserve this ((RIP Little Angel))

The woman's eyes look dead ..... this goes way beyond PPD to me -- she was ill before the birth for some time MOO

No words! :(

That baby would have been in so much pain and struggled so much had it lived. Its probably best that it died after this. :( jmo

I don't even know what to say :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back