GUILTY MD - Stacey Fuller, 39, murdered in her Elkridge home, 17 Jan 2015

PastTense

Reaction score
Florida police Sunday arrested a Maryland man suspected of shooting his sister-in-law before setting their shared mobile home on fire in an Elkridge trailer park...

Tim Fuller, who is the brother of Stacey's husband, [was] wanted for first- and second-degree murder and first-degree arson. Stacey Fuller was found deceased around 10:35 a.m. today during a residential fire in the mobile home. She had suffered what appeared to be a gunshot wound.

Police have learned that the three resided together in the mobile home and there may have been an ongoing family dispute.
http://www.abc2news.com/news/breaki...trailer-in-elkridge?google_editors_picks=true

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-murder-suspect-extradited-to-howard-county/31091314

Fuller was returned to Howard County and is facing charges of first- and second-degree murder and arson in the death of Stacey Fuller on Jan. 17. She was found dead with traumatic injuries during a fire in the mobile home. Police said an autopsy revealed Stacey Fuller's injuries were caused by blunt force trauma...

Family members told police Timothy Fuller had threatened to kill them and burn the house down on more than one occasion. No one else was in the home at the time of the fire.

Timothy Fuller is being held without bond at the Howard County Detention Center.

Family members told police Timothy Fuller had threatened to kill them and burn the house down on more than one occasion.

I don't understand this: if a family member threatened to kill me/burn the house down I would have immediately completely disengaged from them.

Before I get put in time out-I couldn't resist above comment. That said-a very tragic situation.
And PastTense-I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back