TN: Woman says Tennessee prison guards forced her to prove menstruation

~Lyric~

Where is the Justice for Holly Bobo?
Reaction score
By Associated Press
Published: January 22, 2015, 2:38 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – A woman who was visiting a privately run Tennessee prison says in a lawsuit she was forced to expose her genitals to prove she was menstruating when she tried to take a sanitary napkin into the facility.

http://wate.com/2015/01/22/woman-says-tennessee-prison-guards-forced-her-to-prove-menstruation/

Ummmm I certainly do not know what to think. Maybe the Guards should have told her, why don't you go ahead and take care of business, before we let you visit? You would think, there would be Public Bathrooms in an area away from inmates?

I think if this happened to me, I'd be calling the nearest TV Station immediately. :thinking:

Oh my goodness, after reading the complaint, the woman did everything she could do to satisfied showing she was actually on her period.
It wasn't good enough.

All I can say, is, OMG!

Lyric, off topic but what is the picture next to your id? :dunno:

Lyric, off topic but what is the picture next to your id? :dunno:

It's just someone looking out, when I first come across it, my hair was that long and that color, now it's shorter, lighter and grayer LOL.

It just reminded me of someone seeking out for truth, for answers.

How long is a visit that she needs to use the bathroom during the time and needs more than a tampon and a pad? If her cramps and flow are that bad, maybe she should just visit the next time. The whole thing is just weird to me.

That really is bizarre. Just when you think you have heard it all...:fence:

It's just someone looking out, when I first come across it, my hair was that long and that color, now it's shorter, lighter and grayer LOL.

It just reminded me of someone seeking out for truth, for answers.

Oh now I see it! :doh: Thanks & lovely meaning

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back