Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl21IwjLkQ0

Cross exam on Jan 21 masterbatory activity begins at 23:50

She claims that she has this huge confrontation after noon (she refused to give Juan specific times) went home, threw up, finally talked to Travis, went back, had anal sex to make him feel "normal"

Juan shows her texts between her and Travis. Talking about exchanging cars prior to FHE which begins at 7
She talks about a store she wants to go to that closes at 8pm. Normal, pedestrian conversation

She claims he called her constantly after she fled and she refused to answer. Yet Juan proved there were only five calls from him and five calls from her. They were returning each others calls about the car

I believe today sealed her fate. What an ending to a frustrating week.

Carried over from last thread:
Why do you think she hated his family so very much?
He only met his grandmother, correct?
Did they tell him to stay away from her?
Did they have NO IDEA who she even was, and it sent her over the edge?
Did she find correspondence where he outed her to them as a sociopath?

I can't wrap my brain around the time that simply because they shared blood with Travis, they all deserve the pain she is intentionally inflicting. Over and over and over.

Am I just naïve?
It isn't because they share blood...it's because they love him, still love him, even after all her hard work to expose the 'real' man to them. He hurt her - badly. He exposed her and embarrassed her. To Jodi, Travis is anything but the man his friends and family remember so fondly. She is bent on his total destruction. Killing him just isn't enough if people still love him and think he's wonderful after what he did to her.

She feels fully justified in killing Travis (for whatever reason she really did) and she is the only victim (that matters). JMO

Let's all light a candle tonight, for the strength and courage Travis' family has shown for the last 6 years. For finally having the courage to release the letter, that they've probably read a million times each. The letter that just sealed the cold blooded killers fate.

Let's all light a candle tonight for Travis, so he feels how loved he still is.

While we are at it, let's all light a candle for sweet Caylee and every other person whose been taken from this world by these sick, twisted people.

Continue your discussions here.

:cheer:

Hi, Lamby, I was wondering if you'd consider leaving the threads open a bit longer for those of us who are behind and would still like to read and comment. Or if you have another suggestion, thx.

" I must have been hit on the back of the head. I was laying near the bathtub. Travis was screaming. I know you are going to hate me....."

Excerpt from letter

Where is everyone getting excerpts of the letter to travis's family?????

TIA, and thanks LC for the thread :)

Was thinking about Sandy's necklace today. Interesting choice for someone whose daughter said what she said about her in her secret testimony...

Let's all light a candle tonight, for the strength and courage Travis' family has shown for the last 6 years. For finally having the courage to release the letter, that they've probably read a million times each. The letter that just sealed the cold blooded killers fate.

While we are at it, let's all light a candle for sweet Caylee and every other person whose been taken from this world by these sick, twisted people.

Candles for all who have left us....too soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 665

It isn't because they share blood...it's because they love him, still love him, even after all her hard work to expose the 'real' man to them. He hurt her - badly. He exposed her and embarrassed her. To Jodi, Travis is anything but the man his friends and family remember so fondly. She is bent on his total destruction. Killing him just isn't enough if people still love him and think he's wonderful after what he did to her.

She feels fully justified in killing Travis (for whatever reason she really did) and she is the only victim (that matters). JMO

A heartfelt thank you for explaining this. That way of thinking and being is too alien and awful to be understood without a guide. Thanks.

I am a little confused. I recall a condolence letter sent to Travis' grandmother. Were there two separate additional letters sent to the family? Was the information about the date they became "official" in the same letter that described the ninjas attacking? TIA

Was thinking about Sandy's necklace today. Interesting choice for someone whose daughter said what she said about her in her secret testimony...

Tone deaf, just like the rest of the defense and everyone associated with them. And that is the most charitable thing I can say about them.

Tone deaf, just like the rest of the defense and everyone associated with them. And that is the most charitable thing I can say about them.

Unless she's just like her daughter, and her own reputation is paramount to anyone or anything else. May have been her way of calling JA a liar...

I am a little confused. I recall a condolence letter sent to Travis' grandmother. Were there two separate additional letters sent to the family? Was the information about the date they became "official" in the same letter that described the ninjas attacking? TIA

She sent a single letter to the family. Both the "relationship" info and a detailed description of the "ninja " attack were in the letter.

rem_110245.20.jpg

Jen said the look on the jurors' faces told her this would stay with them for a while and they looked shocked (not verbatim but that was the gist).

No wonder she can't even pretend to show remorse. I fervently hope she takes the stand again. I'm not sure the jury needs any more reason to give her the DP, but if they do, seeing and hearing her slime Travis after what they heard today should do the trick .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz