Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue your discussion for this evening here:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Depression, anxiety and PTSD symptoms would manifest by murdering someone and being in jail..right? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Geff- It could appear afterwards yes but we talked to other people that knew her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Depression, anxiety and PTSD symptoms would manifest by murdering someone and being in jail..right? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sounds like some of them are getting it.

Is it possible JA IS going to testify tonight due to the public interest dropping off in the evening time when things need to be done. I'm wondering if it is a pretty good strategy for them considering she doesn't want to be seen testifying. Maybe they think they are pulling the wool over the eyes of those that have NEVER seen them go past 4, much less 8pm.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
How likely is it that Jodi scored low on aggressiveness knowing these results would be shown in court #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh they aren't stupid

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geff- It's very hard to do #jodiarias #3tvarias

omg how is it?

do you feel aggressive blah blah tick a box 1-10

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
How likely is it that Jodi scored low on aggressiveness knowing these results would be shown in court #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh they aren't stupid

Love the questions so far.

Is it possible JA IS going to testify tonight due to the public interest dropping off in the evening time when things need to be done. I'm wondering if it is a pretty good strategy for them considering she doesn't want to be seen testifying. Maybe they think they are pulling the wool over the eyes of those that have NEVER seen them go past 4, much less 8pm.

Considering that the opinion about her testimony that matters is that of the jury and not the public, I don't know why they'd bother worrying about when she's testifying. The jury will see it regardless.

I think the questions show that the jury doubts Jodi and the DT.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
cont....that was reported far after the incident is there anything else that references it? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Speaking to allegation of the masturbation of male child, other than verbal word from Jodi...cont #Jodiarias #3tvarias

that'll be a big fat NO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Geff- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

i'd say her goose is cooked

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ

Speaking to allegation of the masturbation of male child, other than verbal word from Jodi...that was reported far after the incident is there anything else that references it? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geff- It's very hard to do #jodiarias #3tvarias

omg how is it?

do you feel aggressive blah blah tick a box 1-10

Exactly. Especially when she's answered it 3 different times, in 3 different ways. :notgood:

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Geff- It's not typical but we looked at her after thoughts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
In your professional opinion don't you find it odd someone that journals like this has nothing in it about these incidents? #jodiarias

after thoughts....i don't think that was a good choice of words....meaning after she killed travis she had to think of something to explain it

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Do records show other significant things that happened she didn't journal on?
Geff- It's not a blow by blow its a summary #Jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
I understand the cycle of abuse but how is Jodi choosing to hang out and continue to have sex
Geff- That is the cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member