Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #2 *Arrest*

Again, sending my sincere deepest condolences, as well as love and strength to the Runion family. My heart aches for all of you. May you get through this nightmare as well as can be possibly hoped for. Bud and June will never be forgotten.

In so many cases, things turn out how I never would and could have imagined. Unfortunately, this case turned out exactly how I imagined, almost every detail, down to the sinking of the car, COD, and unfortunately even the latest development that they were not found together.

There are just no words. No words! :(

Just sad to know that one of them had to watch the other be shot. I can't even imagine the terror in those last moments. Makes my heart just ache.

Just sad to know that one of them had to watch the other be shot. I can't even imagine the terror in those last moments. Makes my heart just ache.

I know, its an awful thought, and one of the thoughts that kept me and probably Tallula and many others up all night the night before they were found. But, do we know for sure yet that one witnessed the other's execution? They could have been marched off separately, right? Unless I've missed the latest msm, we don't know this for sure, or do we? (While of course it is likely :( )

This is all just so sad and sickening I can barely post.

May justice be swift and severe. No sympathy. Maximum and ultimate penalties apply.

If not, twenty minutes alone in a room with the perp might help...

What is wrong with people? Between this and that poor baby and what was done to her, it makes me want to vomit. I just don't understand.

I want to bring forth again what was posted in the last thread, how a member heard on the news that Bud used to get and fix bikes for kids who needed them.

Throw away the key!!! &&(*(#4%^&*#! Can I please go ahead and say it?! Sick F%^*!!!!!!!!!
(I'm not sure I can stand to see him without having a coronary! I'm sure you guys feel the same!)

Are they about to start this Double Murder hearing?

Carried over from previous thread:

Tallula.Belle said:
I wonder if his family will hire a fancy attorney for him?
RSBM. I doubt they can afford it, even if they're one of the better-off families of the county. I have some ideas about who they may choose and why. It will be interesting to see what pans out over the next few days.

On a different note, there's certainly a lot of action on the McRae Topix.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back