Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Afternoon, Y'all !

:happydance: It sounds like it is going to be an interesting afternoon !

:happydance: We will have Deanna and the Bishop -- anyone else ?

I will be available to cover WAT's Tweets -- if he shows up ...

Or, I can cover other Tweets if you need me to !

Who's ready for some very efficient and effective smacking down today??

I am! I am!

Ah here's hoping for a good day in court today. Well, good "day"? Good hour or so I mean.

JW has had time to consider her approach to Deanna. Smarmy? Lots of fake smiles?

Thanks in advance for all your tweets, updates and good commentary, everyone. I pop back and forth between here and sidebar.

Makes me super nervous when no sign of activity at the appointed time. No word from eversnark or BK. Anyone???

:seeya: Thank You !

A suggestion for our LambChop:

How about having a designated thread for lighting these candles for Travis, as they have in some of the other forums here?

Thoughts ? TIA !

I like having them in the daily thread as lots of people don't have time to go to 2 threads to catch up. Plus, people come and go, so if we just keep posting a reminder every 5-10 pages, I think is our best bet. Maybe we need someone designated in bringing the candle post to every new thread to remind everyone? I'd do it but I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to do it on here.

Ah here's hoping for a good day in court today. Well, good "day"? Good hour or so I mean.

A good day for me would be if Deanna has pre-empted JW's cross, and there is no more mention of the 'I don't know' question, no transcript and no audio.

I like to imagine that JW spent the evening pumping herself up:
'Don't let her get to you. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you! You've got this! Be strong and hold it together!'
But when push comes to shove, she will not be able to contain herself and her condescension and snark will just ooze out all over the place.
The jury will loathe her, and adore Deanna.

Unless only 1 or 2 jurors are responsible for the many questions read yesterday, the jurors will arrive today with a much cleaner picture of the group's thinking. Maybe they rattled JW so badly she blew her last fuse when Deanna balked.

Who's ready for some very efficient and effective smacking down today??

I am! I am!

Contemplating making popcorn. Gotta run a couple of errands first though, grrrrr.

Oh and BrisKate, I tried saying thank you in the last thread and it closed on me....:grouphug:

I too want to thank you BritsKate for your brilliant posts. I appreciate your presence here so very much. :loveyou:

I like having them in the daily thread as lots of people don't have time to go to 2 threads to catch up. Plus, people come and go, so if we just keep posting a reminder every 5-10 pages, I think is our best bet. Maybe we need someone designated in bringing the candle post to every new thread to remind everyone? I'd do it but I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to do it on here.

:seeya: Yes, good point !

I go to the Forum usually because I tend to miss new threads :)

So ... any volunteers :)

Makes me super nervous when no sign of activity at the appointed time. No word from eversnark or BK. Anyone???

I'm blaming the Superbowl. We still have a few minutes before 1:30 MST though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46