Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softail

Reaction score
Bruce Jenner Is 'Transitioning into a Woman,' Source Confirms to PEOPLE

His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenner-transitioning-woman

Bruce Jenner -- Decision To Become a Woman Made More than a Year Ago

Bruce Jenner's family is now regularly leaking out stories that have been obvious to all for quite some time ... that the Jenner patriarch is becoming a woman.

The latest leak is to "People," quoting a family source that Bruce is making the change. As we reported more than a year ago, Bruce underwent an operation called a laryngal shave, to smooth out his Adam's Apple, and at the time our sources were clear ... it was, as one put it, "one of the first steps."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/31/bruce-jenner-woman-transition-decision-transgender/#ixzz3QPGuHpWJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/31/bruce-jenner-woman-transition-decision-transgender/#ixzz3QPGllRss

I really never believed any of the rumors. But now it seems to be confirmed.

I've always liked Bruce.

What a screwed up family. :twocents:

I really never believed any of the rumors. But now it seems to be confirmed.

I've always liked Bruce.

What a screwed up family. :twocents:

With all respect to you Softail,I like your posts,How is this screwed up?Bruce Jenner may have been living his whole life not comfortable in his body.I would not think he was doing it for publicity,he must have struggled with this for some time.I could not imagine living something you are not.I think it would be more screwed up to live a lie.I think living with the Kerdashians would push something like this out into the open.

If the Kardashian bunch are supportive of Bruce while going through a gender transformation, that's one of the nicest things about them. IMO

With all respect to you Softail,I like your posts,How is this screwed up?Bruce Jenner may have been living his whole life not comfortable in his body.I would not think he was doing it for publicity,he must have struggled with this for some time.I could not imagine living something you are not.I think it would be more screwed up to live a lie.I think living with the Kerdashians would push something like this out into the open.

I just think the whole family is screwed up. I think Kris screwed them all up. I didn't mean to say what Bruce is doing is screwed up. Sorry you took it that way. I saw something with Kim hinting about this the other day, and thought they were exploiting rumors.

I feel for him. You are right, he may have struggled his entire life. I do wish him well. Like I said, I've always liked him.

Strangely enough, I see Bruce Jenner about 3 mornings a week. He is a regular at my local Starbucks, where I like to sit and play on my laptop. [Since my husband retired and works from home, I found the need to go find my own 'office.' lol]

One thing I can say for Bruce, EVERYONE loves him here. He is on a first name basis with the baristas, and has long personal talks with many of them, about their lives. I have a lot of respect for him after seeing him for the past 2 years, treating everyone so kindly and respectfully. He talks a lot about his flying toys because he flies them near here somewhere. And he gets so excited about it and so animated and enthusiastic.

I truly detest Kris so seeing Bruce happy and enthusiastic makes me very happy too.

Strangely enough, I see Bruce Jenner about 3 mornings a week. He is a regular at my local Starbucks, where I like to sit and play on my laptop. [Since my husband retired and works from home, I found the need to go find my own 'office.' lol]

One thing I can say for Bruce, EVERYONE loves him here. He is on a first name basis with the baristas, and has long personal talks with many of them, about their lives. I have a lot of respect for him after seeing him for the past 2 years, treating everyone so kindly and respectfully. He talks a lot about his flying toys because he flies them near here somewhere. And he gets so excited about it and so animated and enthusiastic.

I truly detest Kris so seeing Bruce happy and enthusiastic makes me very happy too.

That is great to hear. He does seem like he would just be a regular nice person.

BBM - I completely agree with you!!!

That's awesome, I have liked him since the sports day. I hope he is happy now away from that horrible woman. I read an interesting article where his mom was interviewed, to say she can't stand Kris would be an understatement. If this is what he truly wants, it's too bad he didn't do this when he was some younger, and had never met Kris.

As someone old enough to know Jenner primarily for his athletic accomplishments rather than as an appendage to the Kardashians, I admit I am gobsmacked. For an athlete of Mr. Jenner's caliber to come out as transgendered can only help shine a very much needed light on the subject.

After all, the Olympic decathalon winner (Jenner won in Montreal) is widely called "the greatest athlete alive"! If such a person can feel he is in the wrong "male body", we have to rethink our view of transexuals as "weird" and outside the mainstream.

I gotta say that I was not so surprised by this news, and I think it's because of the way the news has dripped a little bit here and a little bit there. As a news junkie/headline reader I recall seeing the pictures of him coming out a side door after the adam's apple surgery. His skin had slowly been clanging as if he no longer has to shave. I remember him very well from his olympic days (nice legs),and nice hair, and pretty eyes. :) I find this whole changing sex thing weird, just me but for some reason I feel it is right for bruce to do. Any guesses on the name he will choose? And will it begin with K. jmo idk

I've always really liked Bruce. I always felt bad for him on the show. If he wants to be a woman, if that's how he identifies, than I applaud him for transitioning. If this is all a bunch of horseshit, I feel bad for him, but it doesn't seem to be getting to him. Regardless, go Bruce.

No idea who he is. Other than that, mkey.

IMO After watching the show (guilty as charged) all these years I've always had the feeling he never quite fit in.

I can't believe he had 2 kids with that greedy, media attention (politely worded), much less stay married to her all these years. She is the most selfish, self centered egomaniac & rude *itch. The way she has been treating Bruce is a damn shame. She would be a good match with her old friend O.J. Simpson whom she supposedly slept with. They were all sleeping around those days.

I gotta say that I was not so surprised by this news, and I think it's because of the way the news has dripped a little bit here and a little bit there. As a news junkie/headline reader I recall seeing the pictures of him coming out a side door after the adam's apple surgery. His skin had slowly been clanging as if he no longer has to shave. I remember him very well from his olympic days (nice legs),and nice hair, and pretty eyes. :) I find this whole changing sex thing weird, just me but for some reason I feel it is right for bruce to do. Any guesses on the name he will choose? And will it begin with K. jmo idk

Dennis Miller suggested Jenn Brucer. :)

I've always really liked Bruce. I always felt bad for him on the show. If he wants to be a woman, if that's how he identifies, than I applaud him for transitioning. If this is all a bunch of horseshit, I feel bad for him, but it doesn't seem to be getting to him. Regardless, go Bruce.

:ditto: Ditto that! He was always treated like crap. I think that's why I have always rooted for him. He doesn't need that .....

Trust us: Jenner was the most famous athlete in the world in the mid-1970s.

For sure. Although I am too young to remember his glory days, he has always been an American Icon.

Peace to Bruce! :peace:

I hope Bruce finds his way as well. Being happy. My question of any man transgendered to a woman (and a woman to a man) what about the Y an X chromosome? I guess my mind works more towards the biological rather than the psychological. I would truly like to hear from the transgendered community.

I hope Bruce finds his way as well. Being happy. My question of any man transgendered to a woman (and a woman to a man) what about the Y an X chromosome? I guess my mind works more towards the biological rather than the psychological. I would truly like to hear from the transgendered community.

I'm wondering if he has always felt like this or if he took PEDs that messed something up and made him identify female. Not sure if that is even a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong