GUILTY TX - Pamela Clark, 45, found murdered, Corpus Christi, 29 Jan 2015

PastTense

Reaction score
There are shocking new details about a woman who was found dead at her home on Paul Jones Avenue this week. Police say her body was so badly decomposed that she was unrecognizable and now, her son has been arrested in connection with her death.

Friends and family have identified the victim as 45-year-old Pamela Freeman Clark. They describe her as a kind person, who loved her son and they were shocked to hear what he has been accused of. Neighbors say that just a week ago, everything seemed normal between Freeman Clark and her teenage (15 year old) son.
http://www.kristv.com/story/27994314/neighbors-shocked-by-arrest-of-homicide-victims-son

56900416-3237-4ffc-9db1-c927c03e0e3a_zpstoabubty.jpg

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/27993702/15-year-old-son-arrest-in-mothers-death

The 15-year-old boy accused of killing his own mother is in police custody. He was released from a local hospital Saturday morning and was arrested on a murder warrant...

The 15-year-old suspect he will remain in juvenile detention until a judge sees him.

The medical examiner still needs to determine an official cause of death in the case.

http://www.kristv.com/story/27994314/neighbors-shocked-by-arrest-of-homicide-victims-son

They describe her as a kind person, who loved her son and they were shocked to hear what he has been accused of... "As far as I know, they were very close. She tried very hard to make a home for him," said Thomas McDonald, the victim's uncle...

"I never saw anything wrong with that young man, ever. This is really blindsiding, it really is. It has been from the get-go. It's a shock," Rodriguez said.

She was a registered nurse. People who knew her say she worked hard and they say her son was very polite. "He was a good young man, he still is, and I believe he was. I believe everybody makes mistakes and there's no telling what kind of mindset he was in. The young man had been over here many times, looking to do work and he did a great job," said Rodriguez.

http://www.caller.com/news/local-ne...ling-family-member-expected-in-court_81864230

One of the boy’s friends visited the house last month in the 1800 block of Paul Jones Avenue and sent a text message describing the body to another friend, the arrest affidavit states. The text message also stated the boy said he shot Clark, according to police documents.

“I could hardly look and got sick to my stomach, ” the friend wrote in the text message, according to the affidavit.

A friend outside the home called police, who found the boy bloodied inside the house and the woman in a trash can Jan. 29, the affidavit states.

I want to know if it's been decided if he is going to be tried as a juvenile or an adult. I can't find this information anywhere. I've known Pam since 2010, worked with her and she was so full of life, energy, laughter and love. She adored, and probably overindulged her son. He was her world. So much she did without while buying him things like dirt bikes, all kinds of fun things for HIM. I hope to goodness he is tried as an adult. Does anybody know the answer?

These decisions usually take a while. I see this article:
2:30 PM, Feb 13, 2015.
The detention hearing for a boy accused of killing a family member was delayed Friday. The boy is being detained in the January killing of Pamela Freeman Clark, 45. He may appear in court in the next 10 business days.
http://www.caller.com/news/local-ne...ling-family-member-expected-in-court_81864230

PS: A tribute article:
Funeral services were held Sunday for 45 year old Pamela Clark who was allegedly murdered by her 15-year-old son January 29th. It was a day of celebration for Pamela's family and friends, who all said they'll remember her most as being a care giver, dedicating her life to caring for everyone else before herself, and now her memory will live on in those pursuing those same dreams. "It was a beautiful day for a beautiful woman."

Family and friends could feel her light shining down as hundreds gathered to celebrate Pamela Freeman Clark's life, and her husband Ron Clark says it's hard not to smile remembering his country girl.
http://www.kiiitv.com/story/28056182/friends-and-family-pay-tribute-to-pamela-clark
They are setting up a scholarship fund in her name.

Okay I'm confused.
Her body was so badly decomposed she was unrecognizable... but she was MARRIED?
Where was her husband? Does he work out of town? In the military? (She was former military herself.)

I am so upset and angered over Pam's death. I wish they had not listed her son <modsnip> as a survivor! He was her only biological child, but he bragged to people about killing her, and invited at least 1 friend over to see Pam's body in the kitchen trash. I don't know how that happened, but I've heard she was dismembered.

I am so upset and angered over Pam's death. I wish they had not listed her son as a survivor! He was her only biological child, but he bragged to people about killing her, and invited at least 1 friend over to see Pam's body in the kitchen trash. I don't know how that happened, but I've heard she was dismembered.
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Oceanwatch. She sounds like an amazing, caring person. I have a 15 year old son that I couldn't imagine him doing anything to harm me. I am beginning to wonder if, instead of being mentally I'll, these criminal "kids" today aren't just totally desensitized by the constant violence they see in gaming, and online social media. This is becoming an epidemic. I'll bet this Mom is looking down and she is more saddened and worried for her "son" then she is for the loss of her own life. Prayers to her Family and Friends.

I am on Tapatalk I tried to edit my above post to add that I think this kid is monstrous. I hope he suffers forever with nightmares and remorse for his heinous betrayal.

Roxy8088, I understand your anger and frustration but please don't lash out at people on here. You won't find a group more passionate about seeing justice for crimes than the ones here. Their anger is just as real as yours. Someone killed this woman and that is a fact. Whoever did this crime is not innocent.

I am sorry and sad to see another senseless death. By all accounts, she has been portrayed as a wonderful person who loved her son deeply.

The whole story is so very sad. Whatever went wrong, it ended with this poor lady losing her life. The boy has ruined his life also. And that was the only mother he will ever have and he can't get her back. She had written on her facebook page that she wished her son loved her now like he did when he was younger, so there must have been some conflict between mother and son. Though that isn't at all unusual during the teen years.

...tried to dispose of her body in the kitchen trash can, according to an arrest warrant obtained Tuesday.

A friend called Corpus Christi police who found the boy bloodied inside the house and the woman in the trash can Thursday, according to the warrant.

“I could hardly look and got sick to my stomach,” the friend had texted, according to the warrant.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/local-news/crime/police-boy-shot-stuffed-woman-in-trash-can_81109598

Unbelievably sad and tragic, indeed. Rest in peace, Ms. Clark.

Doesn't every parent wish their child loved them as much as they did when they were younger. Children grow older and start becoming their own individuals and alot of us parents feel the loss. It's not any different then what Pam was experiencing other then teenage angst. Believe me when I tell everyone here that her son is innocent. The truth will come out and until that time I will stand beside him, behind him and in front of him to protect him as his mother would be doing right now if she was here.

That may be a fact but it is not the truth. It may be written statements but it is not the truth. The truth will come out in due time and all the horrible things being said about Pam's son will not be undone. As I said before she was a great woman and raised a very respectable young man.

The anniversary date to this tragic event us coming up. I am saddened at the loss of this woman and the unbelievable consequence that her son may have indeed been the one responsible. I knew Pam and her son and I can't see how this happened as he was a very kind, well mannered young man. I did not ever see that he could be responsible for this atrocity. I'm sure that Pam is still watching over him as I know she loved her son and would protect him at all cost. My heart is heavy, not knowing what the outcome will be. I pray for the family, as they have lost not only Pam but her only child. Please find it in your hearts to have compassion as I know that is what Pam would want. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back