GUILTY MN - Chaska man bit off girlfriend's ear, beheaded her cat

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
***Very graphic details at link; proceed with caution***

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/cr...irlfriends-ear-then-beheads-her-cat/22697391/

Authorities were dispatched to an apartment building around 8:45 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Crosstown Boulevard in Chaska. Upon arrival, they found a woman cowering in the corner of the lobby, covered in blood. The woman told police her boyfriend, identified as 51-year-old Michael Anthony Trudeau, came over earlier that day and had been drinking vodka most of the afternoon...

The charges state Trudeau grabbed an umbrella and tried to shove it into the woman's mouth and down her throat. While he was doing this, the woman said she bit down on his finger. That's when Trudeau allegedly said, "I'll show you how to bite," and then leaned down and bit a portion of the woman's ear off. He then spit out the ear in front of her and repeatedly told her she was going to die...

Trudeau has been charged with first-degree assault, terroristic threats and animal cruelty. He was previously convicted of animal torture and domestic assault by strangulation.

I am sure this is not his first assault on her or others and he probably has done some jail time.He better go away for a long time.I pray for her to get some help and heal from this trauma and not live in fear this monster will return.Just in case you can not rely on the justice system,I would learn to shoot.

Why in the world do women pick this sort of guy for a boyfriend???? There must have been signs that he was something less than a nice guy. She should have done a background check on him before dating him and she would have known of his past offences so she could run far, far away from him. And after what he did to her cat, I can understand that she would be scared, but she should have gone to the police and then found a safe place to stay where she was never alone and where someone with a loaded gun was looking out for her. I hope this man is locked up and never let out for the rest of his life.

Jan 2016:

Michael Trudeau, animal abuser, woman maimer
54c936dd35993.image.jpg

A Chaska man pleaded guilty to first-degree assault for biting off a portion of a woman’s ear in a brutal assault last January. Michael Anthony Trudeau, 52, was sentenced to 84 months in prison in Carver County Court Wednesday morning..

Trudeau was facing five felony charges, including first-degree assault, cruelty to animals and three counts of terroristic threats. All charges except the first-degree assault were dropped as part of the settlement...

His lawyer John Lucas maintained that the assault was fueled by of a combination of traumatic brain injury, medications and alcohol.

“Mr. Trudeau is a completely different person when he’s drinking,” Lucas told the court.

http://m.swnewsmedia.com/chaska_her...3d0-dbbe-5beb-a526-006a0c81dec4.html?mode=jqm

“Mr. Trudeau is a completely different person when he’s drinking,” Lucas told the court.

Abusers love to blame alcohol for their actions.

I would tell Mr. Lucas its the other way around. Since this monster likes to drink then it means he is probably a monster most all of the time and is a danger to society.

Of course they do, it's usually just one of many though. It's never their fault it's just one or another on the long list....

They should have given him a lengthy sentence in a mental hospital after his prison time. Maybe someone will bite his entire ear off! Hope whoever does it doesn't get rabies.

Mr. Trudeau CHOSE to drink to excess knowing he will change his behavior, if indeed that's what happened. No one drank for him; he alone is responsible for his actions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back