610 users online (116 members and 494 guests)  




Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189

    ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot hostage. **GRAPHIC CONTENT**

    The Jordanian government has confirmed that pilot Muath al-Kasaesbeh, held hostage in Syria, has been killed. The government were trying to trade him for a female al-Qaeda prisoner.

    ISIS has released a video showing a man being burnt alive in a small cage. They say it is him.



    http://www.france24.com/en/20150203-...n-pilot-alive/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    Fox is airing this screenshot from the video, not the video itself.

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...mty_twitter_fn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    'Jordanian state TV confirmed the death and said he was killed a month ago.

    The video posted online on Tuesday was distributed via a Twitter account known as a source for IS propaganda.

    A relative of Lt Kasasbeh told Reuters news agency that the Jordanian armed forces had informed the family that he had been killed.

    The BBC's Frank Gardner says that the video is clearly intended to shock.'

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle...e=news_central


    *Frank Gardner was himself shot six times by terrorists in Saudia Arabia, while reporting for the BBC.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,930
    Sick, sick, SICK!!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,766
    Should be a game changer, maybe some governments will start taking this threat seriously. This pilot will have been considered a prisoner of war. I don't think isis will be prepared for the retaliation.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    Agence France-Presse (@AFP) tweeted at 7:55pm - 3 Feb 15:

    #BREAKING Jordan will execute female would-be bomber Wednesday, security official says (https://twitter.com/AFP/status/562685770994298888?s=17)
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    'The spokesman for the Jordanian armed forces confirmed the death of the "hero pilot" Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh and vowed revenge.

    "While the military forces mourn the martyr, they emphasize his blood will not be shed in vain. Our punishment and revenge will be as huge as the loss of the Jordanians," Mamdouh al-Ameri said in a statement read on Jordanian TV.'

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

    President Obama has also made a statement:

    "It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.”

    Obama, who was speaking before a White House meeting with people who wrote him letters, said the Islamic State "appears interested in only death and destruction.”

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...islamic-state/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Armstrong,BC
    Posts
    937
    Heartbreaking.The world really needs to get it together and shut these terrorists down.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    14,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Should be a game changer, maybe some governments will start taking this threat seriously. This pilot will have been considered a prisoner of war. I don't think isis will be prepared for the retaliation.
    I hope you're right. Young people have been lured from various countries to fight a holy war, or so they've said. To fight oppression and the slaughter of innocents. But how can they view things like this and still remotely think it's holy?

    And the Japanese guys? They had nothing to do with oppression or slaughter.

    These people are medieval monsters and every last one should be destroyed. And anyone merely trying to join them should be imprisoned for life. Because if you're still wanting to join after seeing the things they've done, it's clear who you are.

    No more trips to Turkey or wherever on the part of anyone from any western country. They use it as a gateway to Syria. Shut that down.

    I don;t know. Frankly, I don't know the solutions to this madness. But the rest of the middle east needs to step up and fight back hard. Oh and why are we still friends with Saudi Arabia? They are almost just as barbaric.

    Sorry. I;m rambling a bit with disjointed thoughts. Too much to process I guess.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,553
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    'The spokesman for the Jordanian armed forces confirmed the death of the "hero pilot" Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh and vowed revenge.

    "While the military forces mourn the martyr, they emphasize his blood will not be shed in vain. Our punishment and revenge will be as huge as the loss of the Jordanians," Mamdouh al-Ameri said in a statement read on Jordanian TV.'

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

    President Obama has also made a statement:

    "It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.Ē

    Obama, who was speaking before a White House meeting with people who wrote him letters, said the Islamic State "appears interested in only death and destruction.Ē


    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...islamic-state/

    bbm empty words


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,553
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I hope you're right. Young people have been lured from various countries to fight a holy war, or so they've said. To fight oppression and the slaughter of innocents. But how can they view things like this and still remotely think it's holy?

    And the Japanese guys? They had nothing to do with oppression or slaughter.

    These people are medieval monsters and every last one should be destroyed. And anyone merely trying to join them should be imprisoned for life. Because if you're still wanting to join after seeing the things they've done, it's clear who you are.

    No more trips to Turkey or wherever on the part of anyone from any western country. They use it as a gateway to Syria. Shut that down.

    I don;t know. Frankly, I don't know the solutions to this madness. But the rest of the middle east needs to step up and fight back hard. Oh and why are we still friends with Saudi Arabia? They are almost just as barbaric.

    Sorry. I;m rambling a bit with disjointed thoughts. Too much to process I guess.
    bbm Don't be sorry, I don't know what will stop them other then a really big bomb. jmo idk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    I'm not sure, but I think the ISIS video released this time may have been made up of still images. After burning the victim, he was buried with a bulldozer so there is little hope of his remains ever being returned to family, I think.

    Some of those still images have been posted at the link below. If you follow it, take care. Some GRAPHIC thumbnail images show at the first click. It's very hard to believe someone could do such a thing to a fellow human being, in cold blood. The murderers have killed part of themselves by doing that, if you know what I mean. A person can never be the same after such mind-numbing cruelty. They will look back in anguish one day I think....if they live long enough.

    http://www.liveleak.com/c/syria
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Heart of Europe
    Posts
    27,189
    BBM:

    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I hope you're right. Young people have been lured from various countries to fight a holy war, or so they've said. To fight oppression and the slaughter of innocents. But how can they view things like this and still remotely think it's holy?

    And the Japanese guys? They had nothing to do with oppression or slaughter.

    These people are medieval monsters and every last one should be destroyed. And anyone merely trying to join them should be imprisoned for life. Because if you're still wanting to join after seeing the things they've done, it's clear who you are.

    No more trips to Turkey or wherever on the part of anyone from any western country. They use it as a gateway to Syria. Shut that down.

    I don;t know. Frankly, I don't know the solutions to this madness. But the rest of the middle east needs to step up and fight back hard. Oh and why are we still friends with Saudi Arabia? They are almost just as barbaric.

    Sorry. I;m rambling a bit with disjointed thoughts. Too much to process I guess.
    Germany pushed through a law last month that means authorities can withdraw normal ID cards (allowing entry to Turkey) from suspected extremists. They'll be issued with special cards that don't permit entry to Turkey.

    What worries me is that citizens from the rest of Europe still have free access to Germany, and it's an easy journey to Turkey from there. Especially Belgium, which has the largest number of citizens in Europe who have left to join ISIS.

    Then there is the worry that if the whole of Western Europe cuts itself off from Turkey, will it give a boost to extremists there? The government has struggled to remain secular...
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance


    Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,346
    This makes me want to vomit.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada "A"
    Posts
    12,580
    This is beyond any words I have at the moment!
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:18 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2014, 12:37 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 12:53 AM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:11 PM