IN - Sinai Miller, 9, shot while selling Girl Scout cookies, 3 Feb 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sinai Miller
635586470268115061-Untitled.jpg

9-year-old shot while selling Girl Scout Cookies
INDIANAPOLIS — A 9-year-old selling Girl Scout cookies in Indianapolis was shot and wounded Tuesday, police say. Sinai Miller was with her two younger sisters near their home when a car passed by and fired shots. One of the bullets hit her in the leg. She was initially hospitalized in stable condition, and later returned home.

Sinai's family said she has been asking: "What did I do wrong?"

"They walked outside the door, and they didn't even get to make it across the lot and then the shots start ringing out," Mark Chandler, boyfriend of the girl's mother, told WXIN-TV.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nat...ot-while-selling-girl-scout-cookies/22876259/

Buy cookies from Girl Scout hit by stray bullet

Sinai Miller
635586470268115061-Untitled.jpg

9-year-old shot while selling Girl Scout Cookies

INDIANAPOLIS — A 9-year-old selling Girl Scout cookies in Indianapolis was shot and wounded Tuesday, police say. Sinai Miller was with her two younger sisters near their home when a car passed by and fired shots. One of the bullets hit her in the leg. She was initially hospitalized in stable condition, and later returned home.

Sinai's family said she has been asking: "What did I do wrong?"

"They walked outside the door, and they didn't even get to make it across the lot and then the shots start ringing out," Mark Chandler, boyfriend of the girl's mother, told WXIN-TV.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nat...ot-while-selling-girl-scout-cookies/22876259/

Buy cookies from Girl Scout hit by stray bullet

BBM That is so sad. :( You didn't do anything wrong, Sweetie. It was the ignorant that shot you who was in the wrong.

I'm so glad she is going to be okay. Physically, at least.

I have no words. :no:
Bless her little :heart:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members