Logged out when I click on next page...

Itsy

Reaction score
....is only one of the problems I've been having, no matter which computer I'm on (home, work, laptop, iPad)

For about a month now (sorry I can't be more certain of timeframe), I've had problems with the "Thanks" button not being there, or when I am able to click on it, all of the previous users who've thanked the post disappear & I can't see mine or theirs.

If I log in, when I go to the next page I get logged out.

A couple of hours ago, I got logged out while I was still on the same page, yet I still had the "thanks" button along with the other buttons and I was still able to "thank" posts.

When I wrote out a reply last night, it disappeared when I clicked on "Submit" and I got logged out. Luckily, I had copied the post before I clicked as this has happened to me over the years at other sites.

I wish I could figure it out, lol. It's hard to figure out because I use IE on some computers & Safari on others. Doesn't make sense!! Very aggravating!!!!

Thanks, Dave. I should have mentioned that I always click the "remember me" box when I log in. I also delete cookies, etc. when I turn off computer for the night. Doesn't matter though, because as soon as I go to the next page, I get logged out. This website never used to do this to me. As I said before, it doesn't matter where I am, what computer I'm on, or what browser I use - it happens every time.:dunno::sigh:

Sorry but based on the info given I am going to be unable to help you.

Let me explain. We know cookies are being sent as well as being read properly. If this were not the case the entire forum would be having the issue. The next logical conclusion would be that you have something that you install on your devices such as a poorly designed or firewall which may be causing this. Nope, that is not it either as we know it happens on your work computer as well.

Basically, either we have a puzzle piece that does not belong or we are missing pieces of the puzzle.

This is not the right thread but I just wanted to report that I am having issues with the screen freezing today. Have to log of and log back on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back