GUILTY TN - Anakin Wiest, 8 wks, starved to death, Smyrna, 8 April 2014

~Lyric~

Where is the Justice for Holly Bobo?
Reaction score
Yes that is what it says!! She is pregnant again.

The baby, who was 59 days old at the time of his death, was extremely underweight.

An autopsy later revealed Anakin died due to starvation and dehydration and detectives classified his death as a homicide.

http://wkrn.com/2015/02/04/smyrna-mom-arrested-after-newborn-dies-of-starvation-dehydration/

Last April, Smyrna police responded to the Village Crest Apartments on Needham Drive and found an unresponsive infant. Anakin Wiest, only 59 days old, was found deceased and extremely underweight.

The infant's mother, Brittany Wiest, and her boyfriend, Michael Withers, were inside the apartment at the time.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/28027581/smyrna-woman-charged-in-infants-death#ixzz3QpJHcHWx

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-arrested-in-babys-starvation-death/22892229/

Detective Rick Hall presented the facts of his investigation to a Rutherford County Grand Jury on Monday, the release stated.

The grand jury returned indictments on charges of aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect and felony murder. Wiest was arrested Wednesday, and her bond was set at $100,000.

Wiest is 24 weeks pregnant and is being detained at the Rutherford County Adult Detention Center, the release stated.

Vulgar. And if possible Vine account is worse. God, please bring justice for these children.....

Her boyfriend at the time, his isn't too bad. He has not been arrested so I didn't put it here. His is with his whole name. I try to see if I could find any further info from his page, but nada.

I at first, when looking at her booking photo, thought okay, I see tears, I see there might be something about her, that might be just wasn't a well prepared momma. pfffffffffffffft.

Her ummmm upper rack costs a fortune and if you have priced tat's these days they are expensive!!!

I have nothing against exotic dancer's, a lot women and men do this job to get through school or just to make a living.

It looks as if she has another child, tho nothing was said of that in the article. Could be a niece I suppose.

However, right now, I can't give her any kind of the benefit of being uneducated when it comes to children.

In Tennessee, you can get your children on WIC ( i think it might be called something else) from the time they are born until they are 5 years old so I can't in any way shape or form see how she didn't know.

I at first, when looking at her booking photo, thought okay, I see tears, I see there might be something about her, that might be just wasn't a well prepared momma. pfffffffffffffft.

Her ummmm upper rack costs a fortune and if you have priced tat's these days they are expensive!!!

I have nothing against exotic dancer's, a lot women and men do this job to get through school or just to make a living.

It looks as if she has another child, tho nothing was said of that in the article. Could be a niece I suppose.

However, right now, I can't give her any kind of the benefit of being uneducated when it comes to children.

In Tennessee, you can get your children on WIC ( i think it might be called something else) from the time they are born until they are 5 years old so I can't in any way shape or form see how she didn't know.

She makes reference to dancing to support her child in a March 2013 FB post.

She says her *advertiser censored* are big because she's breastfeeding. Must of been someone other than this sweet baby tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Smyrna woman was arrested and charged with murder after a nearly year-long investigation, according to a Smyrna Police Department news release.

According to the release, Brittany Marie Wiest was arrested Wednesday and charged in connection to her infant son's death in April 2014. Smyrna Police responded April 8, 2014 to Village Crest Apartments in reference to an unresponsive, two month old, infant. The infant, Anakin Leroy-Michael Wiest, 59 days old, was found to be deceased and extremely underweight... The examiner's report stated Anakin's cause of death was starvation and dehydration...

Wiest is currently 24 weeks pregnant with another child.
http://www.dnj.com/story/news/local/2015/02/04/smyrna-mother-arrested-murder/22888227/

Vulgar. And if possible Vine account is worse. God, please bring justice for these children.....

OMG march 15, 013 post. All about how stripping teaches women to keep up with their maintenance and support their children. :ill: Not saying stripping or sex work cannot help support young women or children but keeping up with maintenance. Too bad she forgot about maintaining her baby. I need to go to bed. Wish I never clicked on this thread. Disgusting. So friggin over women producing children when they are obviously not done being childish themselves. RIP lil wee one.

Wow.. The photo of Anakin in his casket.. I can never unsee that picture.

What was her excuse for his weight loss? He was a chubby baby at birth.

This is heartbreaking. I don't understand why people continue to have children they do not want.

I am trying to figure out which is worse...the baby in the casket picture or her pole dancing on YouTube with a playpen in the background. I think she is a major attention-seeker.

I am just soooo mad at this one I can't see straight. I have been thinking about it all night and today. And the excuses on FAcebook. My daughter had reflux as a tiny baby and had to be hospitalized for failure to thrive (she was not gaining weight due to vomiting and reflux). No pediatrician or ER is going to refuse to see an infant. Starvation and dehydration are horrible ways to die, and painful, and you don't just get up one morning fine and by the afternoon you have dehydrated or starved to death. This child could've been hospitalized and given IVs if he were unable to keep down or metabolize food for some reason. I do not by any stretch of the imagination believe the baby had health problems and just died. She was just so busy with her own "stuff" and seeking attention that she did not meet the needs of this baby. If she had been attending to the bavy instead of herself, she would've picked up on his weight loss, crying, stomach pain, dry mouth, chapped lips, do I need to go on........MVHOO!!

This poor baby.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'mother' uses meth. If she was breastfeeding him, it would have been passed on to little Anakin probably making him more alert, less hungry, and there you have the beginnings of starvation.

This poor baby.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'mother' uses meth. If she was breastfeeding him, it would have been passed on to little Anakin probably making him more alert, less hungry, and there you have the beginnings of starvation.

From the photos and videos I've seen, she doesn't look like a chronic meth user. She looked filled out and really healthy. Which makes this all the more horrific.

This case reminds me of the Jackson Farrey case. :(

Okay they just had a report on Fox17 out of Nashville. They had the 911 call of when the baby was unresponsive. Every time I go to any Fox stations my avast gives me a popup I guess about an ad that it's not safe. hahaha I guess my computer/avast doesn't like Fox stations. It only recently started happening so I just don't go to them.

Maybe someone can listen to it. Hopefully another station will show it.

I'm confused as usual. Wasn't there another WS thread about this? Anyway... this egg incubator needs to be locked up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back