NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

astridxx

Reaction score
http://www.wncn.com/story/28029017/robeson-county-teen-missing-after-car-found-in-field

Sara Nicole Graham, age 18, of Fairmont left home from the 4000 block of Center Church Road to drive to work at the Walmart in Pembroke Wednesday morning at 6:30 am, said Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey.

However, Graham did not show up for work, which she should have by 7 am.

(modsnip)

The car was found empty, parked in a wheat field on the edge of a forest along East McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, Sealey said.

(modsnip)

Sheriff Kenneth Sealey asks that anyone with information about Graham's disappearance to call 910-671-3170, which is the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

SBHack's Case Map

I have a question did she make it home that tuesdsay night safely?

Good question. I wonder if anyone saw her Tuesday night. 6:30 is early to leave for work so her family members could have been asleep.

"wheat field by edge of forest"?....have they used tracking dogs yet??

The call about the suspicious car is interesting, since it seems the car was in an out of the way place. Someone-maybe Sara herself-seemed to want people to know she was missing.

How Scary! it would still be dark at 6:30 right?

The location that the car was found is just off of the most plausible route from Fairmont to Walmart in Pembroke. Most likely that something happened on the way to work.

I wonder what condition the car was in? She just moved to NC from Texas 3 months ago.

Search on for teenager

Sara Nicole Graham, 18, was last seen by her family at their home on the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road in Fairmont before she left for work at about 6:30 Wednesday morning, according to Sheriff Kenneth Sealey.

According to Sealey, a search for the teenager that stretched into Wednesday night turned up little. This morning, deputies were searching cell phones and computers for leads.

Do I understand this correctly, that she moved from Texas 3 months ago and her father is a 16 year veteran of the sheriffs dept. where she was reported missing? Judging by the article in the paper the car wasn't hers. I'm not feeling this was a carjacking.

picture

As far as we know, the van is still in working order, correct?

From the google map posted above it seems she went missing in a rural area. How many people would typically be on the road at that hour? Are the surrounding wooded areas very dense or treacherous?

I am not sure how likely it is that a random stranger predator would be at that location at that hour and be able to get Sarah to get out of her van (if it was still in working condition). Wondering if she made plans with someone to pick her up?

Hoping she is safe somewhere warm!

I'm going to say RUMOR because its from social media but reading about this young woman, she seems to be very nice, kept to herself, not into anything that would lead to her missing. IMO, I don't think she left willingly either. I wonder if she noticed anyone following her prior to the day she went missing. Her co-workers many of which she doesn't really know have posted the flyer on their FB page. I'm just sick about this. Again, this is IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla