GUILTY DC - Adolphus Jackson, 45, murdered, Washington DC, 17 Oct 2004

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A Washington woman has admitted killing her boyfriend by pounding his head with a cast-iron skillet after spraying insecticide onto his face.

Prosecutors said when she returned her boyfriend was still alive, so she called 911. He was taken to an area hospital where he died the following day.

Dominique Jackson faces up to 17 years in prison when she is sentenced Oct. 14. http://pub2.bravenet.com/news/92920030/2587/1

Whoa! This woman sure did torture this guy. Over a computer! :confused:

If my hubby sold my beloved computer, I would just toss him out the door for awhile until he bought me a brand new one. ;)

Geesh...some people really need to realize that their property is not more important than a life. I would imagine she knew he had a drug problem. I'm wondering if she had a problem, too. That amount of anger seems suspect.

A little compassion (understandably mixed with some anger) would have been better than his death. Now she's going to spend years in prison for murder over a computer! :doh:

I guess I'd k/o my hubby if he sold my computer. (KIDDING ALL!!!!!!!!) She must have had serious problems going on. :rolleyes:

I am thinking she might have been the cause of the drug problem! Though I must admit complete addiciton to my computer!

Saying this woman has serious anger problems is an understatement!!!:doh: She poured bleach in his face, black pepper and hot sauce, put a hot iron on his stomach, then beat him over the head with a cast-iron skillet!!! She is the poster child for the death penalty.

From December 2005:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/09/AR2005120901889.html

Adolphus Jackson, 45, was taken to a hospital, where he died the next day. He was killed, the medical examiner found, by the blow from the skillet and the internal bleeding that resulted.

Yesterday, as Dominique Jackson was sentenced to 16 years for manslaughter, she did nothing to explain the rage behind the October 2004 slaying...

n July, she pleaded guilty to a relatively common charge, with a very uncommon qualifier: voluntary manslaughter while armed (skillet).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back