WA - Children Rescued From Padlocked, Feces-riddled Home In Washington

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
CHILDREN RESCUED FROM PADLOCKED, FECES-RIDDLED HOME IN WASHINGTON
LAKE STEVENS, WA -- A woman looking for her car found three children living in deplorable conditions in a padlocked Washington home. Sarah Parsley, who had hired a man living at the address in Lake Washington to fix her car's transmission, went to the house twice to unsuccessfully get her car back. On that second trip, she heard children yelling at each other inside the house.

Parsley called police and that's when officers found a 7-year-old girl and her 3-year-old brother inside a home in deplorable conditions. When police searched the home further, they found the kids' baby brother in a locked upstairs room tucked under dirty blankets. The 11-month-old's body temperature had dipped to 94 degrees and he was unresponsive. He was treated for hypothermia at a local hospital.

As KOMO reports, the home had no heat or food, and car parts, broken furniture, trash, dirty diapers, animal and human urine and feces were scattered all over the house.

"I had no idea that that place was that destroyed and that those kids were living like that," Parsley told KOMO. "It's unreal to me that someone could do that to their children."

It's unknown how long the kids were alone, but the parents, Amanda Foley and Mark Dorson, both 33, had to be tracked down by police.

Prosecutors say Foley, who also has a 10-year-old daughter in another woman's custody, admitted to being currently pregnant and a meth addict.
020515-komo-abandoned-kids-dirty-house-01.jpg

Mark Dorson (left) and Amanda Foley (right) appear via closed circuit TV at a Snohomish County courtroom on Feb. 4, 2015. KOMO-TV
http://abc13.com/news/woman-looking-for-missing-car-makes-unreal-discovery-in-home/505437/

I can't read the article because I know it will infuriate me....just the photos alone are enough to get the idea. These parents make me absolutely ill. What a freakin dump.

I can't read the article because I know it will infuriate me....just the photos alone are enough to get the idea. These parents make me absolutely ill. What a freakin dump.

news video from original link indicated that both parents have past felonies......apprehending the children now may give them a fighting chance for a sunnier future I hope MOO

This makes me sick! Who does that?!!! And that baby was almost dead!!!

oh my - there's more!

apparently both parents returned to the house as EMT's & LE were rescuing the kids but hid from view!

"Lake Stevens Police Commander Dennis Taylor told KIRO 7 that the parents, Mark Dorson and Amanda Foley, had actually come back to their Lake Stevens house while police and fire units were rescuing their children on Jan. 31.

Taylor said Dorson and Foley had watched as medics treated their 11-month-old baby, who was hypothermic and dehydrated. The parents hid from view and did not identify themselves to authorities that night.''
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/parents-accused-abandoning-children-hid-police/nj6Rw/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back