MS - Gulfport 2 kids rescued from kennels; Parents, grandma arrested Feb 4, 2015

Father arrested Jan. 28 on drug charges after Gulfport police serve search warrant on house; mother and grandmother taken to jail days later per a different article. The Mom and Grandmother now out on $20,000 bond. Per the Mom:

"I'm really stressed out right now," she said. "I just got out of jail. It got totally messed up by the police. The police made it look like I put them in there all the time and I trap them in there."

Father arrested Jan. 28 on drug charges after Gulfport police serve search warrant on house; mother and grandmother taken to jail days later per a different article. The Mom and Grandmother now out on $20,000 bond. Per the Mom:

"I'm really stressed out right now," she said. "I just got out of jail. It got totally messed up by the police. The police made it look like I put them in there all the time and I trap them in there."

Yeah, because it's 'okay' to lock toddlers in dog kennels occasionally, right??

Sometimes, I really just hate people. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have these people never heard of a playpen or baby gates?? Of course, it has to be drugs. Look at the diminished mental capacity of all 3 adults.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back