Identified! FL - Merritt Island, Skeletal Remains, in Indian River, Feb'15 - Christian Nabbie

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-waterway-park/nj6gJ/

The Brevard County Sheriffs Office is investigating after skeletal remains were found in Waterway Park near Merritt Island.
Deputies said a passerby noticed the remains Saturday morning.
They were found in a shallow area of the Indian River.
Homicide agents, medical examiners and a dive team responded to the scene.
The remains were taken to the Medical Examiner’s office.
No other information was available.

Hopefully, this gives some closure to a family waiting on word of a loved one.

They said found in "shallow water". Would that mean it washed ashore or was the body placed there initially?

Hopefully, this gives some closure to a family waiting on word of a loved one.

They said found in "shallow water". Would that mean it washed ashore or was the body placed there initially?

It was in the Indian River and the fact that they're saying skeletal I'm thinking it's been there a long time and possibly could have been in the river. May have even been in some mangroves in the river all this time.

This is only 6.1 miles from where Tammy Leppert disappeared in 1983.

Also Michelle Parker from the Orlando area.

There are 22 people on NamUs who are missing from Brevard County, including three from 2014 alone.

Yekaterina Belaya went missing from Melbourne on September 28, 2014. Melbourne is less than 25 miles from Merritt Island.

The river starts up by Titusville. Would the river flow down south then? not to sound dumb lol. But I'm thinking that it seems contained from Titusville to below Palm Bay. So I'm thinking if they where not placed there and sat in some mangroves or something all this time then they could have come from anywhere to the north of Merritt Island and south of Titusville. Am I correct?

The river starts up by Titusville. Would the river flow down south then? not to sound dumb lol. But I'm thinking that it seems contained from Titusville to below Palm Bay. So I'm thinking if they where not placed there and sat in some mangroves or something all this time then they could have come from anywhere to the north of Merritt Island and south of Titusville. Am I correct?
Thank You.I do know about these remains.I have been trying to call the CBPD.Thank you very much for letting me know.Please let me know of any thing else you find out ok? This is one of the area's I thought she would be found.That or A1A.

Suzanne, do you want me to start calling them? I live about three hours from there.

Suzanne, do you want me to start calling them? I live about three hours from there.
Yes please.Please let me know what you find out ok? It kind of sounds like these remains were only in the water for a few months?

I called the sheriff's office and they said I'd have to wait until tomorrow for any more information on the remains.

The river actually starts further north. It's 121 miles.

Indian River extends southward from the Ponce de Leon inlet in New Smyrna Beach in Volusia County southward and across the Haulover Canal and along the western shore of Merritt Island. The Banana River flows into the Indian River on the island's south side. The Indian River continues southward to St. Lucie Inlet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back