Identified! GA - Buford, WhtMale 1336UMGA, 70-75, multiple IDs, pesos, Jan'01 - Richard Calvin "Dick" Heyward

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Buford_zpsvivpvuwj.jpg

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2015/feb/07/the-stranger-many-questions-remain-on-dead/?news

Inside the dead man’s wallet was a driver’s license. It had his picture and said he was John Hodgson from Washington, D.C.

Then, the problem. In the car, the police found a number of driver’s licenses, ID cards, passports and birth and death certificates with names from different people all over the country, the faces in the ID photos all matching the dead man. One death certificate stuck out. The name: John Hodgson. He had been dead for years...

He was a balding white man with squirrely reddish brown and grey hair. His eyes were blue, his chin weak. He wore a beige trenchcoat over a tan dress shirt with a navy blue tie. On his feet, brown dress shoes matched the belt around his waist and the gold ring on his finger. The man seemed to have class. He had money to keep it going, too. In his pants pockets, there was $207 in cash, checks and, oddly, 400 pesos. His wallet held 200 more pesos and $205.

More inexplicable discoveries were found in the car...

Considering that he has been dead for 14 years, I don't understand why they won't release more information about the aliases and arrest records tied to the four fingerprint hits in the FBI database. That seems like it would be useful information that might actually provide a lead if somebody recognizes the aliases or circumstances.

Maybe an email or two to these investigators, to clue them in on the wonders of crowdsourcing?

I was really surprised to stumble across such a tantalizing mystery and then not be able to find anything else written about it. Tried every combination of keywords I could think of.

Considering that he has been dead for 14 years, I don't understand why they won't release more information about the aliases and arrest records tied to the four fingerprint hits in the FBI database. That seems like it would be useful information that might actually provide a lead if somebody recognizes the aliases or circumstances.

It seems curious to me, too. If authorities really care about finding out who this guy is, there sure be more info released about him. JMO.

My money is on- he was a male grifter who would tell people he was a former Nazi officer in hiding, and would rip off people "sympathetic to his plight"....Just my guess.

1336UMGA[1].jpg

Unidentified White Male

The victim was discovered on January 26, 2001 in Gwinnett County, Georgia

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 70 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 6'2"; 190 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Greying red hair; blue eyes.
Dentals: Lower dentures.

Case History
The victim had a heart attack while driving his vehicle on I-85 North Bound, and wrecked. Victim's vehicle tag was registered to an unknown, out-of-state company.

There is no NamUs casefile for this guy, but here is his DoeNet casefile:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1336umga.html

I thought I would throw him in here.. stats look similar
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/922dmca.html
Ronald George Levin
Missing since June 6, 1984 from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: February 16, 1942
Age at Time of Disappearance: 42 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'2"; 170 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Grey hair; blue eyes.
Clothing: He was last seen wearing a grey jogging suit.
Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Levin was last seen on June 6, 1984, in Beverly Hills, California. He is believed to be a victim of foul play. Levin, the supposed victim in the Billionaire Boys Club murder case, left about $36,000 in cash and more than $210,000 in claims against him when he disappeared, the conservator of his estate testified Wednesday. Levin, a self-described con man, was last seen June 6, 1984. Although his body never was found, BBC leader Joe Hunt was charged with Levin's murder and is serving a life-sentence. Hunt has argued all along that Levin, whose body was never found, faked his own death to frame Hunt.
Buford_zpsvivpvuwj[1].jpgRLevin[1].jpg

Ronald George Levin

Vital Statistics

Levin was last seen on June 6, 1984, in Beverly Hills, California. He is believed to be a victim of foul play. Levin, the supposed victim in the Billionaire Boys Club murder case, left about $36,000 in cash and more than $210,000 in claims against him when he disappeared, the conservator of his estate testified Wednesday. Levin, a self-described con man, was last seen June 6, 1984. Although his body never was found, BBC leader Joe Hunt was charged with Levin's murder and is serving a life-sentence. Hunt has argued all along that Levin, whose body was never found, faked his own death to frame Hunt.
View attachment 117642View attachment 117643
The story goes with the UID'S too he was a con man and then went into hiding trying to get away from anywhere that might lead to his identity.

Ronald George Levin

Vital Statistics

View attachment 117642View attachment 117643

If, as has been reported, our UID had arrests dating to 1951, that would rule out Levin.

Were there ever any photos of the evidence or did that get destroyed in the same case? This reminds me of the Somerton Man. Could have been a spy/ex spy. So interesting.
BUMP!

I knew this was about a guy who had a weird car, but I had NO CLUE that it was this insane. Poor guy, those final minutes must have been terrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back