Giselle and Dillon. Have not located a pic of Margarite.

A grand jury indictment unsealed Tuesday charged a Los Angeles man who was already awaiting trial for allegedly kidnapping, raping and setting a 16-year-old girl on fire with capital murder for the killings of three more people.

Robert Lawrence Ransom Jr., 31, pleaded not guilty to the March 1 murder of Margarite Evans, 19, and the March 5 murders of Gisella Yauli and her son, Dillon Reyes...

The indictment also charges Ransom with rape, attempted murder, kidnapping to commit robbery and second-degree robbery of a 16-year-old girl, who was forced into a white van last March 20. He had already been charged last year in connection with that attack, in which the girl eventually managed to escape.

On March 2, 2014, Margarite Evans, 19, was found shot near the corner of West 93rd Street and South Grand Avenue. She later died.

Three days later, 28-year-old Gisella Yauli and her 1-year-old son, Dillon Reyes, were found dead in their home in the 100 block of East 50th Street after a fire broke out there. Investigators said it appeared the fire was intentionally set and found evidence that Yauli had been tied up in a bedroom. Yauli and her baby died of smoke inhalation.

About two weeks later, Ransom allegedly kidnapped a 16-year-old girl as she was walking home from high school. Police say Ransom approached her on East Gage Avenue near South San Pedro Street and used a knife to force her into a white van. Police say Ransom drove her to another location and raped her. The teenager was able to escape near Imperial Highway and New Hampshire Avenue. A witness told investigators the girl had been bound and was drenched in gasoline.