FL FL - James Delano Winkles aka Jimmy Delano Hawk Active SK 1967-1982

rainwater

Reaction score
Did not see a thread for this SK. He was active in FL, but could have been elsewhere as well. He claimed to have killed 62 people; 26 of them women, between 1967 and 1982. After killing his victims, he would remove the lower mandible and head and dispose of them separately from the body. He is a strong suspect in the disappearances of Patty Action and Leeann Huffman, just to name two. Other MP names are mentioned as possible victims in the wordpress link posted below. Links:

http://www.murderpedia.org/male.W/w/winkles-james-delano.htm

https://whereaboutsstillunknown.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/leeann-huffman/

He died in prison while awaiting execution.

Did not see a thread for this SK. He was active in FL, but could have been elsewhere as well. He claimed to have killed 62 people; 26 of them women, between 1967 and 1982. After killing his victims, he would remove the lower mandible and head and dispose of them separately from the body. He is a strong suspect in the disappearances of Patty Action and Leeann Huffman, just to name two. Other MP names are mentioned as possible victims in the wordpress link posted below. Links:

James Delano Winkles | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Leeann Huffman

He died in prison while awaiting execution.
This guy was hardcore. Reminds me a bit of Bundy and Dahmer. Thanks for sharing about him, I had never heard of him. If his claims are true, he warrants a long thread. I will see what I can find out about him.

This guy was hardcore. Reminds me a bit of Bundy and Dahmer. Thanks for sharing about him, I had never heard of him. If his claims are true, he warrants a long thread. I will see what I can find out about him.
292609BD-E0F2-4560-96A8-D1DD20526289.jpeg

Leeann Huffman was suggested to be one of James Delano Winkles victims due to the nature of the crime. “His signature”​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back