Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present and accounted for. Let's get 2 full days of court this week, knock off at least one witness and hope the end really is near.

I can dream can't I? I wonder if the gallery will actually hear the jury sigh and groan when the defense starts calling repeat witnesses?

present and correct...feeling 10000 times better thank god though still not anywhere near 100% but trial should keep me occupied and my mind off it tonight.

apprehensive to see what nurmi has up his sleeve today

During the break, I was reading about the trial of Miles Bench, accused of murdering Braylee Rae Henry. Yesterday they finished selecting the jury, presented opening statements, and eight witnesses took the stand. :rockon: Compare that to this never ending, how does that make you ffffeeeellll DT penalty phase. :gaah:

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: Time to rock n roll and get this circus over with !

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets for most of the day, and hopefully it will be the Original WAT !

:seeya:

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: Time to rock n roll and get this circus over with !

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets for most of the day, and hopefully it will be the Original WAT !

And hopefully our very own :websleuther: will meet him today :p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When last court met, didn't Nurmi say he'd be calling a "local" witness this week? Any guesses? Dan Freeman to try to resurrect the debunked T-Dogg/Mr. Hyde meme? Rachel to testify to JA's Travis-related unhappiness in Mesa? Mimi's Cafe employee to claim that while JA was definitely regarded by all as a crazy b-word, she never stole any muffins?

Does anyone know yet who Juan is bringing in for surrebuttal? I haven't read anything yet? Last time it was only Geff for the defense & Dr. Jill Hayes & Deanna for the state.(if I am remembering correctly) If defense is now bringing in 4, computer & drs., who will Juan bring?

I am not looking forward to this part of the trial. I cringe at the thought of KN or JW being up doing direct again. They do not seem to even realize how boring they both are. And we know all too well they never know when to shut up and sit down. Everything has to be gone over a gazillion times. I truly don't understand how this jury can stay awake.

And I suspect what is to come this week will be things we have all heard before!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be the same ole same old crap that has already been said, imo.

I will probably have to do some chores while they are up.:D Like watching paint dry! :lol:

Unless one of the DT witness comes up with something JM cannot refute in cross, I doubt that JM will call anyone. He can read jury fatigue much better than the DT. At this point, less is more.

Finally caught up with reading previous posts. I agree with many of you who believe some of her journal accounts are fictional...more of wishing events played out the way she wanted them to be vs the truth. She does write and speak like she is living in the 18th century..use of "nay" and flowery descrptions. Reminds me of a Jane Austin novel

I would love to be in court today to see the jurors faces when Dr F is brought back. Feel so bad for them. What a waste..she is definitely from the 18th century

Does anyone know yet who Juan is bringing in for surrebuttal? I haven't read anything yet? Last time it was only Geff for the defense & Dr. Jill Hayes & Deanna for the state.(if I am remembering correctly) If defense is now bringing in 4, computer & drs., who will Juan bring?

Here's hoping the report that Dr. Fonseca is returning was wrong, but I doubt it. Geffner will definitely try to defend his PTSD testing of JA. I'd love to see Dr. Hayes called to rebut him. Geffner also threw in a last minute not-a-diagnosis-but-a- suspicion that JA is bi-polar, so JM may rebut that.

Today is defense's rebuttal correct? Hopefully JSS will keep it short and not let them ramble on and on.

He has no absolute right to surrebuttal so he would need to see what the defense does in rebuttal before asking for one.

Present and accounted for. Let's get 2 full days of court this week, knock off at least one witness and hope the end really is near.

I can dream can't I? I wonder if the gallery will actually hear the jury sigh and groan when the defense starts calling repeat witnesses?

BBM--Yes, please let it be so. Btw Good Morning Nash...and everyone here.

OBE, I too dread the DT witnesses--wouldn't it be great if they just got up there and answered the questions without getting into the weeds.

Today is defense's rebuttal correct?

Hopefully JSS will keep it short and not let them ramble on and on.

:thinking: . . . :thinking: . . . Nah ... JSS will let them ramble on and on and on ... does not want to be overturned on appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member